This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shortbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Shortbob
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts
What games should i get for my PSP i already have GoW and Daxter. I am wondering should i get FF and MGS? or anyother good titles out there?
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
yes get crisis core , amazing game
StonedCaO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 StonedCaO
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

yes get crisis core , amazing gamefinalstar2007

He forgot something - get Crisis Core ONLY if you've played the original Final Fantasy VII. If you do otherwise, you'll spoil most of what happens in VII, as well as murder the appeal that Crisis Core has for its audience. Crisis Core simply won't carry the same weight without the original game.

As for Portable Ops, MGS3 is a recommended prerequisite, but it's a good experience with or without it.

Shimmerweed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Shimmerweed
Member since 2008 • 753 Posts

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]yes get crisis core , amazing gameStonedCaO

He forgot something - get Crisis Core ONLY if you've played the original Final Fantasy VII. If you do otherwise, you'll spoil most of what happens in VII, as well as murder the appeal that Crisis Core has for its audience. Crisis Core simply won't carry the same weight without the original game.

As for Portable Ops, MGS3 is a recommended prerequisite, but it's a good experience with or without it.

I'd never played the original FF7 before but still I bought it to quench my curiousity and guess what? It absolutely rocks! There's no need for u to play the first FF7 to thoroughly enjoy this game, I never did anyway. Btw, the first FF7 is way too old and its graphics are obsolete by now. Just get to wikipedia and read the main plot for FF7 and get the movie for Advent Children. After that u can sit down ( with a bag of chips at ur side ) and delve into one of the PSP's most absorbing game - Crisis Core. :D

Shortbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Shortbob
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts
I got it today and i hope it was a good choice, thanks for your advice!