PSP SLIM or DS LITE????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EVHLP64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 EVHLP64
Member since 2007 • 945 Posts
i cant decide,they both look fun but i still cant decide.what do you think i should do?
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Well seeing as how you're posting this on the PSP forum, I think it's pretty obvious that everyone here will tell you to get a DS.
Fishyesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Fishyesque
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts
PSP Especially if you have a PS3. Remote play for the win! Seriously though, look at the game selections. The PSP fits my taste. There are tons of great games for it. I just feel it's a more capable piece of hardware, especially when paired up with the PS3.
Dion2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dion2k7
Member since 2007 • 1353 Posts

I own both and since october there have been no good games for the ds which i enjoy but the psp comes out with a great title every month.

Also there are many cheap great psp games in stores near me we have the GTA's FF 1+2 sega mega drive collection and many more in a bogof deal for 19.99-24.99 in my stores

B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
both they are both worth getting. but if you only had to pick one get the PSP there's just so much you can do with it, tons of great games, music, movies, web browsing, streaming podcast.
Shakti_020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shakti_020
Member since 2004 • 381 Posts

i cant decide,they both look fun but i still cant decide.what do you think i should do?EVHLP64

Dude, why are you asking this in a PSP forum? Go to general discussion or something. People with experience on the PSP AND DS can answer then.

And a tip: Nobody is psychic here, so please give some more info on what you are looking for in a handheld. "They both look fun" is a phrase nobody gives a damn about unless you can tell what it is you are looking for.

jaisibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jaisibal
Member since 2005 • 455 Posts

i cant decide,they both look fun but i still cant decide.what do you think i should do?EVHLP64

Get a fat psp.

SlorgieNel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 SlorgieNel
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts
This topic is better suited for System Wars, but oh well. Anyways, it's really personal preference. If you like the sound of games like Nintendogs, New Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Rune Factory, FFXII Revenant Wings, then get a DS. If you like more of the action-adventure or shooter games, get a PSP. Personally, I'm more into the first type so I love my DS, but I have a PSP and am definately going to get more games for it for Christmas.
DopeyDavoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DopeyDavoid
Member since 2004 • 5375 Posts

PSP if you are over 12 years old.

DS is you are a little kid.

ThisCurse

What are you? 15? If not, stop acting like it.

To the topic creator: Get a psp, then a ds. They both rock, but that's the order I reckon everyone should get them in.

EVHLP64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EVHLP64
Member since 2007 • 945 Posts

[QUOTE="EVHLP64"]i cant decide,they both look fun but i still cant decide.what do you think i should do?Shakti_020

Dude, why are you asking this in a PSP forum? Go to general discussion or something. People with experience on the PSP AND DS can answer then.

And a tip: Nobody is psychic here, so please give some more info on what you are looking for in a handheld. "They both look fun" is a phrase nobody gives a damn about unless you can tell what it is you are looking for.

dude calm down.....geez.i like action adventure.
NeoXPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 NeoXPG
Member since 2004 • 262 Posts
Yeah some people need to take a pill on these forums. That said you are asking on a PSP forum so your response may be skewed towards that. Personally I have both and I think you should buy both. If I had to pick one and had to get rid of the other, it would suck but I think I would have to stick with the PSP since it has much more power, better graphics resolution, links with my PS3, and is more versatile. The games are quite good too.
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts
[QUOTE="ThisCurse"]

PSP if you are over 12 years old.

DS is you are a little kid.

DopeyDavoid

What are you? 15? If not, stop acting like it.

Come again? Are you assuming I've had a PSP for 3 years?

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
This isn't System Wars. Do I have to be any clearer?