This topic is locked from further discussion.

CrazyFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrazyFanboy
Member since 2005 • 639 Posts
I used to have a phat psp but i sold it, now im thinking about getting another one. Is the Slim version better? And is the Daxter bundle the only one out atm?
Flaming_Spoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Flaming_Spoon
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts
I currently own both a fat and slim... hands down he slim is better, its lighter, smaller, has TV input/output, has faster load times, and much much more... and in stores right now is the core - black PSP, Daxter - silver PSP, and mabye (pretty sure its still out) the Starwars - white PSP...
Michaelas10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Michaelas10
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts

I currently own both a fat and slim... hands down he slim is better, its lighter, smaller, has TV input/output, has faster load times, and much much more... and in stores right now is the core - black PSP, Daxter - silver PSP, and mabye (pretty sure its still out) the Starwars - white PSP...Flaming_Spoon

Don't forget faster.

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Slim version is better, and the Daxter Bundle ( Ice Silver ), Star Wars Bundle ( White with darth vadar ), and the normal Paino Black PSP slim are out.
davidiam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 davidiam
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts
PSP Slim - all the flavor of Sony and half the calories.
optimis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 optimis
Member since 2004 • 151 Posts

i have the daxter one the only down side i can see is the battery life its not that long if you continues play its about 6hrs if you are lucky of game play movie i don't know.

but i do recommend the daxter it comes with a 1gb card a movie and a game.

stone-the-crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 stone-the-crow
Member since 2006 • 37 Posts
i traded in my fat psp and got the silver. i love it. faster load times. hook it up to your tv. and it's lighter and thinner. get it!
smoresvscoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 smoresvscoco
Member since 2007 • 296 Posts
i have never played on a phat psp but i have to say the slim is great!!!
CrazyFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CrazyFanboy
Member since 2005 • 639 Posts
just picked one up with 4gb mem stick, how do i put demos from my ps3 on it?
Avatar image for detroitpistons0
detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 detroitpistons0
Member since 2006 • 12910 Posts

i have the daxter one the only down side i can see is the battery life its not that long if you continues play its about 6hrs if you are lucky of game play movie i don't know.

but i do recommend the daxter it comes with a 1gb card a movie and a game.

optimis

all PSP's (unhacked/unmodded) have that long battery life.

SLYRIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SLYRIV
Member since 2007 • 331 Posts

you can hook the psp slim up to your tv and play the game on the tv instead of on the psp? or yor can only watch videos from the psp to your tv

golden-biscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 golden-biscuit
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
i own both a black old psp , and also the new psp slim ice silver, i would say the psp slim is reali better , many ppl have complaint about the material which they say are made of cheap plastic,but i dun think that is the case,i actually find the psp slim is very reliable, i drop my slim a few times but nothing worng with it not a single scrath, maybe ppl say is made of cheap plastic because is lighter,or they dun have money to buy it and wan to convince themselves the old psp is better , i mean come on face the face the psp slim is just better ,now with the skypre features, and also faster loading time , lighther,faster , and also better design,so dude dun hesitate go out and get a psp slim in the nearset store u can find,i would advice u to get the ice silver,the colour is reali cool
SLYRIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SLYRIV
Member since 2007 • 331 Posts
i own both a black old psp , and also the new psp slim ice silver, i would say the psp slim is reali better , many ppl have complaint about the material which they say are made of cheap plastic,but i dun think that is the case,i actually find the psp slim is very reliable, i drop my slim a few times but nothing worng with it not a single scrath, maybe ppl say is made of cheap plastic because is lighter,or they dun have money to buy it and wan to convince themselves the old psp is better , i mean come on face the face the psp slim is just better ,now with the skypre features, and also faster loading time , lighther,faster , and also better design,so dude dun hesitate go out and get a psp slim in the nearset store u can find,i would advice u to get the ice silver,the colour is reali coolgolden-biscuit
what is skyrpe?
justin315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 justin315
Member since 2008 • 332 Posts

[QUOTE="golden-biscuit"]i own both a black old psp , and also the new psp slim ice silver, i would say the psp slim is reali better , many ppl have complaint about the material which they say are made of cheap plastic,but i dun think that is the case,i actually find the psp slim is very reliable, i drop my slim a few times but nothing worng with it not a single scrath, maybe ppl say is made of cheap plastic because is lighter,or they dun have money to buy it and wan to convince themselves the old psp is better , i mean come on face the face the psp slim is just better ,now with the skypre features, and also faster loading time , lighther,faster , and also better design,so dude dun hesitate go out and get a psp slim in the nearset store u can find,i would advice u to get the ice silver,the colour is reali coolSLYRIV
what is skyrpe?

onlyn chat buddy, but you need a camera and psp headphones with a mic to use it

naju890_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 naju890_07
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
i have a psp slim its a very good little mashine. but opener of the umd was better on the original
vicdmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 vicdmx
Member since 2007 • 428 Posts

well yea THE PSP SILM IS WAY BETTER BUT THERE´S REALLY NO POINT IN BUYING A PSP SILM IF U ALREADY HAVE A PHAT PSP!...

FG

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts
I'm very pleased ever since i got it. I'm mostly using it for multimedia and few selective games. :)