PSP movies and MP3s

This topic is locked from further discussion.

apeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 apeffect
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
I am new to PSP land. I am looking for a good movie converter for PSP, which preserves a good quality sound and picture. Also looking for a good software that would compress my .mp3 so I can fit lots of song into PSP. Please help. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.:)
ratboy64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ratboy64
Member since 2007 • 406 Posts
I have Videoora Classic iPod Converter. Yes they use the same format.
fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts

I'm currently using PSP Video 9 (latest version). I had bought a commercial converter but PSP V9 lured me back with:
1) It supports multi-threading
2) It encodes at the full resolution of the PSP.

My commercial package was PSP Movie Creator.

reddwarf_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 reddwarf_30
Member since 2003 • 56 Posts
go with psp9. i dont like the ipod converters, the psp has too many requirements in terms of bitrate, resolution etc. So unless you really know what your doing, psp9 is the way to go. It's really noob friendly. Not that the ipod specific encoders won't work, if your willing to learn, theyre really useful too. Its just that before i got psp9, a lot of the videos i made kept coming up with either 'unsupported data' or random messages of 'this video cannot be played back' in the middle of the video.
seashell32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 seashell32
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I am new to PSP land. I am looking for a good movie converter for PSP, which preserves a good quality sound and picture. Also looking for a good software that would compress my .mp3 so I can fit lots of song into PSP. Please help. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks.:)apeffect

I advise you to use aimersoft psp video converter, which works very well for me, it also can help you to extract audio code from video for psp, that's really wonderful, what's more, it has embeded a tool called psp video manager which can help you add music video to psp directly

Glaze45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Glaze45
Member since 2006 • 133 Posts

I advise going on www.Download.com and getting the YouTube Downloader. It's free, and it serves as both a youtube downloader and a converter. As for the MP3 issue, I cannot reccomend any particular software, but I'm sure you can find a good one on Download.com.