This topic is locked from further discussion.

miah87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 miah87
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Read a few threads on which psp to get and decided on PSP GO. So my main concern is that which final fantasy can I play on go? 1, 2, 3, 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13? All? Do you think they will release these games in the future for psp go? I heard that the go will be able to save game so here's an example. Let's say I'm playing game A and wants to let my gf play game B. Will I be able to pause game A and let her play game B and then she will save her game B so I can continue my game A? In shorts, will I be able to save a few games at one time and be able to resume them when I want to play? I'm not a guy who stick to one game till the end. I like to play various games at once. Thank you
Avatar image for deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5b69bebd1b0b6
Member since 2009 • 6176 Posts

Umm just so you know PSP Go is only able to play games downloaded off the PS Store as it doesn't have UMD drive. I think Sony has discontinued it because it wasn't selling well. If you did get a PSP Go the FF games available are FFI, FF2, FF IV Complete Collection, FF Dissidia(Fighting game) and the PS1 classics FF 5, FF 7, FF8, FF9. I highly doubt anything after FF9 will be released on PSP at this point. Maybe on PS Vita. FF13 can't even run on a PSP lol.

I haven't heard of such a feature in regards to your second question. TBH I'd highly consider waiting for a PSP Vita. You'll be able to play PSP games you get off the store on it aswell.

miah87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 miah87
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I never wanted the pspvita because I was thinking, oh it is just another failed touch screen feature (not sensitive), failed movies, failed touch pad, price must be high. You know what, after I watched the interview on psvita from gamespot. The price mentioned during the interview really caught my interest. AND the touch screen and all of the features that the pspvita really works well. I will get the pspgo now as I want one psp for sooooo long (mayb 3 years now). I think I will just download the games that I downloaded on pspgo to the pspvita. Can I just ask, when you are playing one game on a pspgo, do you have to finish the game before playing others? That means a psp is only suitable for one person, not two or more? Me and my gf will be sharing this pspgo and the games that she and me play are different so we might need to save more than 1 game.