PSP best Handheld console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 0

#1 Trogeton
Member since 2005 • 2776 Posts

I was browsing through websites, and found this... proof that the psp is the best hand held portable

http://demos.pspfanboy.com/2006/10/29/psp-wins-best-handheld-game-award-ds-gets-family-nod/

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
So long as they wipe the cheetos cheese from their fingers with anti-biacterial soap and water, then they can play. Greesy digits keep back!
valmonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 valmonte
Member since 2005 • 736 Posts

I was browsing through websites, and found this... proof that the psp is the best hand held portable

http://demos.pspfanboy.com/2006/10/29/psp-wins-best-handheld-game-award-ds-gets-family-nod/

Trogeton

First of all, this isn't system wars, so chances are, you don't have to prove anything.Second, this is proof PSP had GTA : Liberty City Stories, and it was a fun game. Third, Golden Joystick? You do realize this means GTA was voted best game... IN ENGLAND? Fourth, the website PSPFANBOY doesn't exactly scream impartiality. Fifth, October of 06? Six... I never share my PSP.

EVER!

Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Trogeton

I gotcha.... I hate the console wars... that was just something I read, and I hardly ever put up a discussion on any forum, I just wanted to create a poll.. I had never done that, and its quite interesting to see what the votes will be...... and me too I NEVER let anyone mess with my psp... because if something were to happen to it, and I didnt cause the damage, then that will be a VERY BIG DEAL... but if I done it, I can only blame myself

Thanks for the replies

Avatar image for Balmung_Daisuki
Balmung_Daisuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Balmung_Daisuki
Member since 2007 • 2753 Posts
Never share! Its too expensive and fragile to share it with anyone.
BeeefIsGoood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 BeeefIsGoood
Member since 2007 • 1418 Posts
it depends on the person..
Chunkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chunkman
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts

if someone asks me if they can play, and they have previously mentioned clean fingers, then ill let them play, but only if they stay within striking distance.....

Avatar image for GilbertDurandal
GilbertDurandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GilbertDurandal
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts

Yeah the Sony PSP is the best handheld! :D

I have both the DS and PSP, but use the PSP FAR more even though it is bigger. I also spend more on cases, games, accessories etc.

As for letting others play? sure, as long as I know them. That means: only friends, family, relatives etc.

If I do not knwo the person, then I will probably say no, although I'll answer questions for them such as what games are you playing? or What are the best games on the PSP?

stackboy510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stackboy510
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
yep it is cause its easier to download games to yataaaa
Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Trogeton

I agree, and it is fact that the psp is the best, it can really do more than any other portable gaming console out there

Im going to make a psp collection forum when I get all my cases to my games and movies, so I can catch a pic, and see what other psp gamers have all for their psp.. like have all your games, UMDS movies, accessories and everything you own for you psp showing in the pic

Corpload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Corpload
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
must be 'get your own PSP this one is mine one person each'....haha..:lol: