PSN Store down for maint.?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpectralRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SpectralRave
Member since 2002 • 362 Posts

turned ps3 on. got logged in fine. Go to the store and it says "thisservice is not available in your region/area" blarg

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

It's maintenance. It'll be back up later. Not surprising at all seeing as how yesterday on Sony's blog they were talking about the difficulty they were having updating Home, etc.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
yep i got it too in trying to setup an account =/
joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

Looks like Home is back up, but it's having a few issues as well. You can't purchase anything (if you wanted to) as all you get is errors when looking at the prices for items. But, it looks like things are coming back up little by little.

Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts

I was gonna check the Sony website but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone knew when it would be back up. I have the day off work and was planning on some CoD4 with my morning coffee... Damn it.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 starwarsjunky

Looks like Home is back up, but it's having a few issues as well. You can't purchase anything (if you wanted to) as all you get is errors when looking at the prices for items. But, it looks like things are coming back up little by little.

joseph_mach
well im still not able to make my account :(
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 starwarsjunky

I was gonna check the Sony website but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone knew when it would be back up. I have the day off work and was planning on some CoD4 with my morning coffee... Damn it.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Seritonin
morning coffee at noon? wow
Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts

Well like I said I have today off work and where I am its only 11. And I tried to sign on an hour ago so that was 10, and I was up at 9:30 but had to make the coffee and so forth.

Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Deaho
Member since 2005 • 1004 Posts

I hope it could back soon normal ,I will be really sad if they blocked the psn store for any one out of usa.maybe this will make me dont buy a sony console again !!!!!!!!!!! becouse I am tired of not begin allow for buy things from psn store.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 starwarsjunky

Well like I said I have today off work and where I am its only 11. And I tried to sign on an hour ago so that was 10, and I was up at 9:30 but had to make the coffee and so forth.

Seritonin
well i cant say much...im taking next thurs/fri off so i'll be surprised if im up by 1 or 2
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 starwarsjunky

I hope it could back soon normal ,I will be really sad if they blocked the psn store for any one out of usa.maybe this will make me dont buy a sony console again !!!!!!!!!!! becouse I am tired of not begin allow for buy things from psn store.

Deaho
no they arent, im just on their website trying to login so im sure its temporary
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts

Seritonin
Man I have my coffee all day long. I have a cup just about every hour or two during the day. Nothing wrong with haveing coffee when ever you want.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="Seritonin"]

jimm895
Man I have my coffee all day long. I have a cup just about every hour or two during the day. Nothing wrong with haveing coffee when ever you want.

i do the same thing lol. btw its working again.