PSN sign in problem [807101FF]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Elmir009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Elmir009
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

So this morning when I tried to play Mw2 online I was automatically signed out. When I tried to sign back in I got the error 807101FF. I restarted my PS3 and I signed back in. Whenever I would start the game It would either freeze my Ps3 or sign me out automatically and give me an error if I tried signing in again. It is very strange because just yesterday my game worked fine. Ive tried just about everything but my ps3 would either crash or not let me sign in. What should I do?

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

Try this

MajorGamer531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 MajorGamer531
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

Looks like an unstable connection. Check out other internet devices to see how they respond. Would be best if you did with something that must maintain a connection, for example, a PC with steam or xfire.

Elmir009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Elmir009

Looks like an unstable connection. Check out other internet devices to see how they respond. Would be best if you did with something that must maintain a connection, for example, a PC with steam or xfire.

MajorGamer531

I actually share the same ethernet cable with my Pc. My Xfire and Firefox work perfectly fine.

Just to clarify, its not a connection issue, Psn will not sign in while I am ingame and automatically disconnects exactly when I start the game or just crashes

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts

[QUOTE="MajorGamer531"]

Elmir009

I actually share the same ethernet cable with my Pc. My Xfire and Firefox work perfectly fine.

Just to clarify, its not a connection issue, Psn will not sign in while I am ingame and automatically disconnects exactly when I start the game or just crashes

did you try the link i posted?

Elmir009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Elmir009
The link tells you how to change your DNS, that's not the problem, I am being disconnected by the game. My connection is stable and consistent. It has to be a bug with the ps3 or software