PSN says credit card invalid? wtf?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Roland123_basic
#1 Posted by Roland123_basic (3841 posts) -

so i go to buy warhawk through PSN, put my credit card info in to add funds, and all i get is a "credit card information is invalid" message every time i try. i am typing everything in correctly, there is nothing wrong. I cant figure out what the deal is. Anyone else having this problem?

i guess sony really doesnt want my money that badly.... whatever... i really wanted to play tonight too.

#2 Posted by Ps3Solider (1115 posts) -

so i go to buy warhawk through PSN, put my credit card info in to add funds, and all i get is a "credit card information is invalid" message every time i try. i am typing everything in correctly, there is nothing wrong. I cant figure out what the deal is. Anyone else having this problem?

i guess sony really doesnt want my money that badly.... whatever... i really wanted to play tonight too.

Roland123_basic

go on the playstation blog.. many people are having the same problem as you, so your not alone.

#3 Posted by Swoffer123 (139 posts) -
do you have enough funds on your credit card?
#4 Posted by KEM92 (1368 posts) -
do you have enough funds on your credit card?Swoffer123
:| it's a credit card it doesn't have funds. but to answer this guy's problem. it might be your billing information. that happened to me check that. make sure the billing info on ur card is the same as whats on the ps3.
#5 Posted by y-ask-y (135 posts) -

me to and know it says wait a few minutes becouse ive been updateing my credit card to many tmes

#6 Posted by walton13 (2171 posts) -
you have to have a billing address the same on your psn as it shows on your credit card
#7 Posted by -HighStakes- (21010 posts) -
Just make sure you dont try using the card a lot in a single day (after it says credit card invalid), the credit card company might think someone else is using the card or something like that.
#8 Posted by Roland123_basic (3841 posts) -
the address on the card IS the same as the one on my account..... this is so damn frustrating... pretty much like my entire PS3 experience....
#9 Posted by Roland123_basic (3841 posts) -

i see nothing about this on the playstation blog..... link please?

Avatar image for PlYsTaTiOn_rock
#10 Posted by PlYsTaTiOn_rock (57 posts) -
there isnt supposed to be any spaces in the credit card number!... but that might not be your problem!
zapb0ys[] - brought to you by: ps3tag.com
#11 Posted by Kobugodo (409 posts) -
I have that problem as well... I was trying to buy Calling all Cars. I was thinking of getting Warhawk... but... now I don't know. I haven't seen anything on the sony blog.... but I'm sure if you check the Sony Forums some people on there might know.
#12 Posted by longhorn7 (4637 posts) -
correct your information or pay your bills :P thats all i can say