PSN Plus Or AC3 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Faded300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Faded300
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Witch one do you think i should get 1year Plus or Ac3.. i love all the assassins game but for some reason this one im not that hyped about..
mstrchf12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 mstrchf12
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts
It depends on whether you want great offers or a great game? If you want awesome deals on some older games not to mention almost a few free games every other month then go with PS+. But if you're a diehard AC fan like me then getting AC3 is a no-brainer.
Faded300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Faded300
yeah i dunno its like 1 year deal with offers and some games like you said or no life ac3 for like 2days and be done with it :p
Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

yeah i dunno its like 1 year deal with offers and some games like you said or no life ac3 for like 2days and be done with it :p Faded300

If you're done with an AC game in 2 days you're doing something very, very wrong.

Also, AC3, schould be a no brainer, right?

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

I'd go with PS+, I'm a die-hard Assassin's Creed fan and will be getting III down the road, probably around Christmas time. I think Plus has the better value here, especially since you said it won't take you long to play AC3. With plus you'd be getting, on average, about 3 free games a month. You'd also be getting the Instant Game Collection right off the bat, which is like 10-15 games. Also, if you wait a couple months on AC3 it will drop in price so you can pick it up cheaper :)

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
I really dont get the hype people have Ass Creed, never really cared for those games. They have never looked interesting to me, Ass Creed 3 looks a bit interesting, but not $60 interesting.
Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
I never buy games at launch, because I'm cheap and refuse to pay $60 for a game I'm likely going to beat in a weekend and probably never play more than once or twice. That's just not great value to me. So, I can't endorse buying Assassin's Creed III regardless of the alternative. That said, I don't know that I'd recommend PSN Plus unless: - There are games currently on sale that you want to buy, like stuff in the Halloween sale, and a PSN Plus membership would give you major savings. - You're planning to spend at least $100 before the end of the month (i.e. the next few days) so that you get the $20 store credit in November. and/or - At least a few of the PSN Plus free games being offered right now appeal to you. If none of those is the case, then you might as well wait until there's a more appealing reason to get PSN Plus, or you'd just be wasting months of your membership while you wait for something you want to come along.
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
I say go for Plus. The deals alone are worth it.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
ACIII all day.
shinigami-uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shinigami-uk
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
since you dont seemed to be hyped for acIII then just wait until thats discounted then buy it. ps+ is kinda cheap and you probably get to play games you never thought to buy
Faded300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Faded300
True True... i will get Plus and then AC latter on :p
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#12 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

All depends on you really. I would personally get 1 year PS+ and down the road, in maybe 3-4 months AC III will be 30$.

Again, it's up.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#13 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

PSN plus is a waste. Sure you get free stuff and discounts on certain things, but rarely any of it is for good stuff. AC3, on the other hand, looks great.