This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of some kind of service or website online that allows someone to search the PSN database for a user. I see everyone with their gamertags in their sig, I just wanted to look up a friend and see if I could see the games he plays and all that. I know they have this kind of service for the 360, but can't seem to find anything for the Playstation network.

Thanks

Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts
Does anyone know of anything like this? Or at least if you know it doesnt exist post?
joelejuif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 joelejuif
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts
The site for our tags is www.ps3tags.com but I think it dead since a week or so...
naylor45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 naylor45
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
does anyone know if the name XxCoDMaSTERxX or GuNNER4LiFE is available
Xx-BTK-xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xx-BTK-xX
Member since 2006 • 637 Posts

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of some kind of service or website online that allows someone to search the PSN database for a user. I see everyone with their gamertags in their sig, I just wanted to look up a friend and see if I could see the games he plays and all that. I know they have this kind of service for the 360, but can't seem to find anything for the Playstation network.

Thanks

Dysantic

I don't know any sites like that sorry man, but nice icon gif you there lol = )

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Official site lets you look through people's trophy information. If you want to know what they're playing this instant then you'd have to rely on XMB's friends list. Raptr's client might have it too, I think.

Cali_Dude92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cali_Dude92
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
um... so i have this same problem, but see mines a little different. my ps3 crashed about 3 months ago and i finally got it back, all of my accounts and everything was deleted and my hard drive wiped clean. i was wondering if there is any possible way to search up my email on my old PSN (Michael_Revels). ill know what to do once i get the email. and YES i had that many accounts before haha. i would HIGHLY appreciate the help guys if there is anything that i can do.
MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
There's nothing official, however there are websites you could use to search users but it relies on people signing up. There should be a tool through the XMB that allows a search.
Loegi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Loegi
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts
Nobody's going to say it? Okay, I'll say it. It is better to make a new thread, than to bump an old thread. Perfect example here, your questions are being ignored, while the OP's question (who probably isn't here anymore or something) get's answered.