ps4 is doing great in the end of this year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Papermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Papermario
Member since 2016 • 245 Posts

great new releases and great upcoming games

we have to admit its doing great right now

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@papermario: No its not, there's 1 game: TLG

And no-one knows aa thing about that game.

PopGotcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 PopGotcha
Member since 2016 • 716 Posts

Far from it. Only major title is TLG, as GTR12 stated. Gran Turismo heading in XMAS would have helped heaps, being delayed only hurts Sony more. PS4 pro is way overpriced in AUS ($559, no games) so that isn't going to take off. Microsoft has the upper hand, as they have for the last 3 months. Don't see that changing any time soon

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

The "great new releases" ----> TLG

A game that belongs to the PS3 and more than half of PS4 owners don't give a shit about.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@raugutcon: I'm of the half that does give a shit, game is looking great.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GTR12

@popgotcha said:

Far from it. Only major title is TLG, as GTR12 stated. Gran Turismo heading in XMAS would have helped heaps, being delayed only hurts Sony more. PS4 pro is way overpriced in AUS ($559, no games) so that isn't going to take off. Microsoft has the upper hand, as they have for the last 3 months. Don't see that changing any time soon

How about not buying from EB Games and you know, shopping around a little...

PS4P can be had for $450 AUD if you know where to look. Yes, I'm Australian, and no I'm not telling anyone, cos I want the PS4P to fail really bad.

I hate these mid-gen consoles and hope they flop so bad, that they learn.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@vfighter: the game is looking great ? You mean TRAILERS are looking great and we know about great looking trailers, the final product is far from what trailers look. After 10+ years in development why, being so close to launch, the developer or publisher doesn't release a Beta ? The Order looked kickass in trailers and not even a year after launch you pretty much find it in the bargain bin, I puchased it at launch and it was a big disappointment.

PopGotcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PopGotcha

@GTR12 said:
@popgotcha said:

How about not buying from EB Games and you know, shopping around a little...

PS4P can be had for $450 AUD if you know where to look. Yes, I'm Australian, and no I'm not telling anyone, cos I want the PS4P to fail really bad.

I hate these mid-gen consoles and hope they flop so bad, that they learn.

Can you show me where then? I work at JBHIFI, and for some reason we have it on the shelf at $559.

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

hi I know it is! Thats from their success with PlayStation 2 which had PERFECT titles .

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GTR12

@popgotcha said:

Can you show me where then? I work at JBHIFI, and for some reason we have it on the shelf at $559.

I cant, sorry, its $559 Australian stock with Australian warranty, but can be had cheaper. I cant advertise, its against the TOS.

PopGotcha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PopGotcha

@GTR12 said:
@popgotcha said:

I cant, sorry, its $559 Australian stock with Australian warranty, but can be had cheaper. I cant advertise, its against the TOS.

Ah I see, my bad. Its going to flop big time but, least we can agree on that!

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GTR12

@popgotcha said:

Ah I see, my bad. Its going to flop big time but, least we can agree on that!

It wont flop straight away, consumers will buy it, and a 4k TV if need be for XMAS, then very likely in Q1 2017, they will realise that games might look good at the upscaled 4k, but the actual gameplay will suck, because the framerate is capped at 30fps and developers will spin that as "cinematic goodness".

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10490 Posts

yeah the op is objectively not true but things aren't all rosy for the xbox atm either though with just dr4 coming in dec. i'd rather have tlg personally, i've never been much of a dr fan (i'd rather wait for days gone - dr's zany zombie killing style never really floated my boat) and whilst tlg is a complete roll-the-dice-and-hope kind of game i'd much rather gamble on that being decent than having a fourth dr instalment as the xmas exclusive to look forward to. there's also killing floor 2 as well btw. if tlg bombs i'll make do with mutli-plats like i do most of the year round anyway