Mike_Mor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Mike_Mor
Member since 2018 • 9 Posts

just to start it is NOT fortnite lag related for the love of god. i'm experiencing lags on games like rdr 2 or final fantasy xv this stuff. in rdr 2 it is even decent (atleast when i get to the cities or something then it is unplayable.) the final fantasy is messed up. can't even jump in there without lagging my butt off so i tried to disable my internet connection or rebuild the data base (3 times to correct.) but none really changed anything. got about 500gb left (got 1tb in total) so i really ran out of ideas on what it could be any of you got ideas ?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Its broken.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

PS4s tend to overheat and break. You may have a cooling problem. My first ps4 broke because of that.

Mike_Mor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mike_Mor
Member since 2018 • 9 Posts

well my airthrower is usually turned on (almost all day long) and it is aimed to the ps4 though not sure it is the problem and i'm not too sure it's broken i bought it a month ago and it never fell off or something i experience the lag from the 1st day i bought it.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@mike_mor said:

well my airthrower is usually turned on (almost all day long) and it is aimed to the ps4 though not sure it is the problem and i'm not too sure it's broken i bought it a month ago and it never fell off or something i experience the lag from the 1st day i bought it.

So you bought a lemon, go back to shop and get it replaced, you know what warranty is right?

And pointing a fan at it is doing more harm, its an exhaust, not an intake.

Avatar image for docbrown19852015
docbrown19852015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 docbrown19852015
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

I noticed some lag, I hope it can be fixed