PS4 enjoying it now..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andrew01093
Member since 2012 • 115 Posts

Yes I have changed my mind as I'm enjoying my PS4 now. Changed the title as well.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Well, it's been the required two days and so it's time for the obligatory judgement. I usually post about my new purchase after one day with a list of disappointments, but I'm a speedy gonzales type.

Oh, you were playing WarFrame and F2P games that were available. They are free for a reason, but at least you got to play them without spending money.

I wonder what a week's time with the console will be like? A month? 6 months? I can tell you that PS+ has offered 12 free games so far since launch, so that's been nice, but it's true I play my older machines like the PS3 a lot more.

This same thing happened when I bought a launch PS3, and it happened when I bought a launch PS2, and it happened when I bought a launch PSOne (best SNES games like Chrono Cross I was playing!). I find I play and like the older machine as the best games are finally coming out and the new machine just started. I learned decades ago of this trend. Good luck with your next two days of PS4 time.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 andrew01093

Thanks...lol

Mindwipe77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4 Mindwipe77
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts

Why did you buy it before researching all the available games since none of them interest you? You played it 2 days and decided it's a paper weight? I dont know if this is for real or not, but there is plenty of games on this system to play besides "war lame" clever btw

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
thegamingjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By thegamingjunkie
Member since 2014 • 309 Posts

Personally I prefer the dual shock 4, seems nicer (in looks) as well as *cleaner* on the top than the 3, meaning to excess buttons and stuff, just sayin lol :)

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#6 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I always find it funny when people complain after buying a console that it doesn't have enough games. That's something you should have researched prior to buying the console. You should probably have at least a few games you're excited to play before buying it.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I'm a big fan of the DS4, it feels much more comfortable than the DS3 for whatever reason, it's just a better fit in my hands. Right now there's just not much for offerings on any of the new consoles, there are a few exceptions though. Gonna take time but both the PS4 and the bone will be getting some much better games soon. Patience...

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

The Dual Shock 4 is better in every way minus the thin rubber coating on the thumbsticks that wears and then tears....

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

PS4 rules, but I'm waiting for the white version. By then destiny will be out, along with NHL 15 (they skipped NHL 14 on PS4) so I am excited for September 9th.

This fall is when my must have games will be coming out with dragon age, destiny, and NHL. Summer is usually dead in terms of new releases.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

Just got my PS4 2 days ago. I gotta be honest and say that I feel like I bought a 400 paper weight. The dualshock 4 seems a little thicker than the 3 and after a while makes my hands ache. I can't seem to find any games that impress me. tried out WarFrame...horrible! Should rename it to WarLame.

Considering you hangout on the other system's board I don't find this strange at all coming from you......FLAME BAIT!!!!! You are so transparent dude! lol

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

@andrew01093: seriously... did you really buy a PS4 or just a typical troll? I find it hard to believe you plop down a good chunk of funds and not have a clue as to what the hell you were doing. Do you do randomly buy things not knowing why you are doing it? Maybe you should by some more random stuff and just stare at it.

Avatar image for therealtimeplitter
TheRealTimeplitter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheRealTimeplitter
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I would say, give it some time. I bought one last week with no games with it and i am happy with my purchase. The games are coming ;)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

why did u buy it if you dont like any of the games.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MarcRecon

@sukraj said:

why did u buy it if you dont like any of the games.

Because he didn't, he probably went over one of his friends house and that's about as close as he will get to ACTUALLY owning a PS4!!!lol

HighPitcairn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 HighPitcairn
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Think smart Before Buying.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

Just got my PS4 2 days ago. I gotta be honest and say that I feel like I bought a 400 paper weight. The dualshock 4 seems a little thicker than the 3 and after a while makes my hands ache. I can't seem to find any games that impress me. tried out WarFrame...horrible! Should rename it to WarLame.

It must had impressed you enough to buy the console in the first place...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@andrew01093 said:

Got the console, based entire purchase on a free to play game

I don't know what's worse, that, or that you actually like the convex thumbsticks on the dualshock3

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By andrew01093

@Jaysonguy said:

@andrew01093 said:

I don't know what's worse, that, or that you actually like the convex thumbsticks on the dualshock3

First off a-lot of people like the dual shock 3. I'll tell you whats worse though. When an idiot by the name of Jason takes what you said out of context and pretends I said it was the only game I played. No! It's not the only game. It's just a game I choose to use as an example. Also I'm starting to adjust to it more as of today. Taking some getting use to. Notice that I said GAMES with an "S". OK let me explain this to you. If it has an S at the end instead of game it means more than one.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

None of this is new. Why did you buy it knowing all of this?

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

DS4 makes your hands hurt? Obviously all that jerking off you do hasn't helped improve the strength of your little girl hands.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MarcRecon

@hitmanactual said:

DS4 makes your hands hurt? Obviously all that jerking off you do hasn't helped improve the strength of your little girl hands.

Hahahahhahahah....made my day :)

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MarcRecon

@andrew01093 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

@andrew01093 said:

First off a-lot of people like the dual shock 3. I'll tell you whats worse though. When an idiot by the name of Jason takes what you said out of context and pretends I said it was the only game I played. No! It's not the only game. It's just a game I choose to use as an example. Also I'm starting to adjust to it more as of today. Taking some getting use to. Notice that I said GAMES with an "S". OK let me explain this to you. If it has an S at the end instead of game it means more than one.

Why call him an idiot when he's not the one who's ranting about a system that you supposedly had for 2 days.....GENIUS!!! lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

I recommend doing research next time before purchasing a console, especially if the console has not been out for at least a year. Some people just settle for anything when it comes to what is available for a launch or in general, I only get specific titles I want; that I plan to play permanently and nothing else. I determined the only video games I wanted were mainly download only video games and even then I had to wait a long period of time just for those two video games to come out on PSN. I decided I stock up on the download only video games I wanted on PSN and wait until September to get the Destiny + PS4 bundle. For this year I want DriveClub, The Crew, Dragon Fin Soup, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, and Skullgirls Encore; those should all be available for the PS4 by the end of this year.

If Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III do not come out by the end of this year, I plan to get those in 2015 if they are available by then + Mighty No. 9, Shiness, and whatever else I want available for retail, as I won't get video games that are available for retail as a download. I might get inFAMOUS First Light which can be pre-ordered now and then inFAMOUS Second Son. I honestly do not understand why people do not do proper research before buying a console. I know when a console launches, there is a very high chance none of the video games will interest me. I also learned to do extensive research on video games not being talked about or well known, like Shiness and Dragon Fin Soup.

What I do is I go on the official PlayStation website, look at blogs, GameSpot, and Kickstarter to see what I might want.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 andrew01093

to those who responded like adults....thanks. I can tell the kids from the adults. Pretty obvious all the "jerk off" talk and "Oh he'll never get close to a PS4 lol" bullcrap tells me all I need to know on that. I wasn't ranting, I'm simply on a gaming forum talking about a new game system that I bought and was telling my experience "so far" . Notice I said so far. I never said I hated the PS4. It's starting to grow on me a little actually. I could take a pic with my name on paper to show I own it but oh well. Thanks to the adult responses.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#25 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Buy Resogun (with the $5 expansion) Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship edition, Mercanary Kings and Second Son.

If you like Killzone, the co-op mode is pretty good too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26  Edited By deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

@andrew01093: I understand where you are coming from, but video game related forums are like that. People will be rude and they do not care, especially when threads like this are made, it becomes an easy targeted thread; I guess I came across as rude myself and if I did I apologize for that.

I often see the "blog it" or sarcastic type comments when a thread is easily targeted. I recommend just looking for any download only video games you want, waiting for some retail games you may want later this year, getting any retail games you want now if any are available, and checking the PlayStation Blog for PlayStation Store updates each week with possibly newer games available for download only; as I do not recommend getting retail games as a download off the PlayStation Store.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By andrew01093

@ristactionjakso:

Thanks I will try those titles :)

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By andrew01093

Glitter....You weren't rude. You acted like an adult and I appreciate that. No apology needed. You made some good points and I'll consider those.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MarcRecon

@andrew01093 said:

to those who responded like adults....thanks. I can tell the kids from the adults. Pretty obvious all the "jerk off" talk and "Oh he'll never get close to a PS4 lol" bullcrap tells me all I need to know on that. I wasn't ranting, I'm simply on a gaming forum talking about a new game system that I bought and was telling my experience "so far" . Notice I said so far. I never said I hated the PS4. It's starting to grow on me a little actually. I could take a pic with my name on paper to show I own it but oh well. Thanks to the adult responses.

lol.... immature ranting, name calling, trolling and you actually have the nerve to thank people for acting like adults when YOU clearly are not?You opened yourself up for an assault and only a child would not realize that! "BUT" I'm not exactly showing much intelligence or maturity by entertaining you....so have a nice weekend, I'm out!! :)

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 andrew01093

Does little Marky poo feel better now that he got that off of his chest? Unfortunately for you I did none of those things like you're saying. It's in your mind like that because you're a troll yourself. Yeah I'll thank those who responded respectfully. I didn't open up myself to anything. Yeah I'll respond in a rude way if you attack me. You see it's fan-boys like you who take a person's genuine opinion and try crapping on them with all your lol's and other child like crap. Those one's that got all butt hurt over it are fan-boys who worship a system with a brand loyalty. It's idiots like you who think every time someone posts something that they're a troll. Yes, I'm glad you're out.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32  Edited By digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

The DS4 does take a little bit of getting used to, but it does feel better once your adapted to it. As for any new console, it hasn't matured yet. In that in due time there will be more games that look and play great on the console that will suit your tastes. Games like Uncharted, The Order, DriveClub, Bloodborne, The Last of Us (if you haven't played the PS3 version) - these are just a few exclusives that hopefully please your gaming tastes. And multiplatforms such as Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age.......the list can go on, gaming is just getting better and better.

I've enjoyed Killzone and Infamous as for exclusives so far. For multiplatforms I've enjoyed BF4, COD Ghosts, Black Flag, Watchdogs, Wolfenstein. I had a PS3 and I figured I'd rather enjoy the new games in all their glory on a PS4.

One thing I can diss on it is, come on Sony, release DLNA and Youtube already!!

Hopefully you start having a positive experience with the PS4......regardless of which platform though, happy gaming. :)

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By y7jzdgy
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Well, it's been the required two days and so it's time for the obligatory judgement. I usually post about my new purchase after one day with a list of disappointments, but I'm a speedy gonzales type.

Oh, you were playing WarFrame and F2P games that were available. They are free for a reason, but at least you got to play them without spending money.

I wonder what a week's time with the console will be like? A month? 6 months? I can tell you that PS+ has offered 12 free games so far since launch, so that's been nice, but it's true I play my older machines like the PS3 a lot more.

This same thing happened when I bought a launch PS3, and it happened when I bought a launch PS2, and it happened when I bought a launch PSOne (best SNES games like Chrono Cross I was playing!). I find I play and like the older machine as the best games are finally coming out and the new machine just started. I learned decades ago of this trend. Good luck with your next two days of PS4 time.

It looks like you're trying pretty hard to convince him to keep his PS4; meanwhile in the Xbox forum..

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 y7jzdgy

@aroxx_ab said:

@andrew01093 said:

It must had impressed you enough to buy the console in the first place...

He clearly made the purchase based on all the hype.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SolidTy

@y7jzdgy said:

@SolidTy said:

It looks like you're trying pretty hard to convince him to keep his PS4; meanwhile in the Xbox forum..

You are wrong on multiple fronts. Let's break it down:

First of all, I didn't try anything hard at all. I just typed a words in a forum and I am a fast typer (very high W.P.M.). He can do whatever he wants, I honestly don't care one way or the other. My post didn't tell him to keep his PS4 at all. I told him I play my PS3 more. In fact, for all we know he doesn't actually own a PS4 and he's just trolling for some fun. Honestly, he should sell his PS4 if he wants, it's his money. Good luck on him getting his all the money he spent two days ago. I've been here since 2005, some Topic Creators come off as genuine, sincere users, and others come off as trolling. I handle each TC differently, based on how they designed their thread. I know what I'm doing. Eh. Whatevs.

Secondly, I keep all my machines. In all these decades of gaming I never traded one machine in ever. I don't believe in buying machines and selling them. I don't play my PS4, Wii U, or Xbone as much as I'm still playing my PS360Wii as of right now. I didn't bring up my PCs either. That's because these new machines are new and have small libraries, something I knew before I bought them. I like buying at launch.

I do believe though in doing research before a purchase which clearly he didn't do. After two days he was disappointed? He should have been disappointed before he bought console and prevented the purchase. It's not hard to look at what's out. I also illustrated that buying new launch machines aren't the best and I gave the point of how when I bought the brand new PS1, I was playing SNES. Same for PS2. When I bought the brand new PS2, I was playing PS1 mostly that year. Etc. If we were on a different forum, I would have illustrated I did the same thing for the N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox, 360, Xbone, Saturn, Dreamcast, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, etc.

Thirdly, this is the Playstation forum, not Xbox forum. If you are referencing a post in another forum quote me in there and we'll see what's what because I know what I wrote and you are trolling. My posts in other forums are well constructed. You also have been spotted trolling other users in various other GS forums in the same manner. Going off the subject and quoting users with spite. Usually you are playing a very, very aggressive Xbone defender and angry Playstation basher. "Go stick your head in a toilet and flush." That's what you said when someone wasn't excited for the Xbone MC collection. Geez. It's apparent why you entered this thread and the PS forum. You are here to troll.

You want to call someone out, call yourself out. Stop throwing stones from your glass house. You have a lot of explaining to do trying to instigate when with only 30 posts you have already been flaming users and trolling in your one month with this account. You are hyper sensitive to PS topics.

You joined GS only a month ago and have 30 posts with this new account. My experience points to an alt, but whatever. In any event, you have a grudge for some reason against certain PS topics. None of what you posted made sense nor helped the Topic Creator out. You gave no advice and chose to derail the topic. All you did was quote me as my post bothered you for some reason on a PS Forum. Nothing about my post involved you. It seems you had nothing to contribute on the subject at all. You seem mad, just let it go man. I have no idea what your deal is, take a chill pill.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

first i am not going to call you a name andrew. What I will say is how can you not know at least one game you wanted before buying the system? If you were on the fence as to whether you wanted the ps4 then you should have gone to a store and tested the system and Dx4 controller out. Even if ps4 doesn't have a flashy game there are indie games that are cheap and plenty of Psn free games to download. Now if you don't have Psn then you should have never bought the system.

I hope you areent the type but I think some people make a post just to get people upset. Some people take it personally that you dislike ps4 like it's their first son. I try not to take it personally because at the end of the day if you don't like the system it's not going to effect my life. Also it want change the fact it's a great system and even more powerful, compact, $200 cheaper than ps3 was at launch and worth it just for using the Psn movie apps to watch netflix etc..I just can't wait until the ps4 keeps its promise to provide mp3 and folders and ability to personalize the main menu.

If you don't like any games now you will by the end of this yr to beginning of next yr like division, maybe The order 1886, Batman Arkham Knight, witcher 3,phantom pain, Final fantasy, kingdom hearts, New RE, uncharted 4 end of next yr, no sky and a boat load of games not even announced yet. If none of these games interest you then you are a fool for buying a system not researching all the games you like and not knowing what Sony has in store later in its first yr. I will be getting drive club, maybe AC unity and maybe LBP 3 this yr. If you missed GTA 5 and TLOU (exclusively ly Ps4) then they will be here also. If you already know this then you are a sad individual to waste our time commenting to you.

idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts
@andrew01093 said:

welcome to the internet brah, not sure what you expected ppl to say. thats the very reason I haven't bought a ps4 yet, lack of good games or just games in general. it is to be expected, everytime a new system comes out it always takes a couple years for the better games to come out. and judging by the way things are going i won't be getting one for a while.

andrew01093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By andrew01093

Wrong! Clearly did do my research TY. I said I couldn't find none that impress me. I'm meaning game play wise man. Probably should have made that more clear from the get go. Since then though I've tried Knack and really like it. Just because I said I wasn't impressed doesn't mean I didn't see what games were coming or already out. reading too much into what I said and assuming way to much. I was hyped about several games like Need For Speed Rivals. Seemed really cool watching it but not impressed when playing. Games I'm looking forward to is Uncharted 4 and many other ps4 exclusives. PS4 is changing my mind with the more games I try. I know and knew I'd have to play the waiting game. I've been gaming for over 25 years so I'm well aware of many points that others are making. My biggest gripe is the Dualshock 4 but I'm getting used to it. Just wished the battery would stay charged longer. Might have to find a longer cable on ebay. So there you go for all of the fan boys who got butt-hurt, PS4 has won me over pretty much. Yeah I was disappointed in the beginning but I was wrong about it. Glad to have my powerful beast that is the PS4. I'm also considering Xbox One later on for KI.

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By y7jzdgy

@SolidTy said:

@y7jzdgy said:

@SolidTy said:

First of all, I didn't try anything hard at all. I just typed a words in a forum and I am a fast typer (very high W.P.M.). He can do whatever he wants, I honestly don't care one way or the other. My post didn't tell him to keep his PS4 at all. I told him I play my PS3 more. In fact, for all we know he doesn't actually own a PS4 and he's just trolling for some fun. Honestly, he should sell his PS4 if he wants, it's his money. Good luck on him getting his all the money he spent two days ago. I've been here since 2005, some Topic Creators come off as genuine, sincere users, and others come off as trolling. I handle each TC differently, based on how they designed their thread. I know what I'm doing. Eh. Whatevs.

Secondly, I keep all my machines. In all these decades of gaming I never traded one machine in ever. I don't believe in buying machines and selling them. I don't play my PS4, Wii U, or Xbone as much as I'm still playing my PS360Wii as of right now. I didn't bring up my PCs either. That's because these new machines are new and have small libraries, something I knew before I bought them. I like buying at launch.

I do believe though in doing research before a purchase which clearly he didn't do. After two days he was disappointed? He should have been disappointed before he bought console and prevented the purchase. It's not hard to look at what's out. I also illustrated that buying new launch machines aren't the best and I gave the point of how when I bought the brand new PS1, I was playing SNES. Same for PS2. When I bought the brand new PS2, I was playing PS1 mostly that year. Etc. If we were on a different forum, I would have illustrated I did the same thing for the N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox, 360, Xbone, Saturn, Dreamcast, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, etc.

Thirdly, this is the Playstation forum, not Xbox forum. If you are referencing a post in another forum quote me in there and we'll see what's what because I know what I wrote and you are trolling. My posts in other forums are well constructed. You also have been spotted trolling other users in various other GS forums in the same manner. Going off the subject and quoting users with spite. Usually you are playing a very, very aggressive Xbone defender and angry Playstation basher. "Go stick your head in a toilet and flush." That's what you said when someone wasn't excited for the Xbone MC collection. Geez. It's apparent why you entered this thread and the PS forum. You are here to troll.

You want to call someone out, call yourself out. Stop throwing stones from your glass house. You have a lot of explaining to do trying to instigate when with only 30 posts you have already been flaming users and trolling in your one month with this account. You are hyper sensitive to PS topics.

You joined GS only a month ago and have 30 posts with this new account. My experience points to an alt, but whatever. In any event, you have a grudge for some reason against certain PS topics. None of what you posted made sense nor helped the Topic Creator out. You gave no advice and chose to derail the topic. All you did was quote me as my post bothered you for some reason on a PS Forum. Nothing about my post involved you. It seems you had nothing to contribute on the subject at all. You seem mad, just let it go man. I have no idea what your deal is, take a chill pill.

Say what you want about me I don't care I have little respect for you anyway you're an egotistical hypocrite and a troll. Yeah I have 30 posts because I have better things to with my life than hang around a gaming forum all day every day stroking my e-peen you fucking loser.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SolidTy

@y7jzdgy said:

@SolidTy said:

@y7jzdgy said:

@SolidTy said:

Say what you want about me I don't care I have little respect for you anyway you're an egotistical hypocrite and a troll. Yeah I have 30 posts because I have better things to with my life than hang around a gaming forum all day every day stroking my e-peen you fucking loser.

Holy Smokes Batman! Another troll-butthurt newb account exposed again. Color me so surprised at yet another angry new account has issues with users, lol. :roll: I can say I'm dissappointed though. TBH, I'm always hopeful a new account isn't a troll angry account, as I welcome new users that don't have an axe to grind or fanboyism to display.

Go back under your bridge where with you kind, forum troll. Ultra-lame fanboys like you seem get so personal and vindictive over pieces of plastic, it's really sad. It's also sad that my post here really infuriated you for this discussion to go this way.

Enjoy flaming and trolling users with this new account until your next banning (which I'm sure you have become accustomed too). ;) To set the record straight, I'm always open to honest discussion and non-flaming, adult conversations if you ever want to have those as well. I don't care if people like different sports teams than me, listen to different music, watch and like different tv/movies, enjoy different books than me, play different kinds of games. We are all different and I celebrate that.

If you ever want to behave in a mature manner, feel free to quote me again in a few months. If not, whatever.

BTW: Even in your latest derailing post you have yet to be on topic or help the poor TC out with advice. You may not like my first post, but I was at least on topic. Everyone here can see you haven't even done that. It's not only suspect behavior on your part, it's rude to the poor Topic Creator dude. Help a fellow gamer out.

Ignore me and others fine, but learn to stay on topic.