xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

If the rumors are true, and PS5 has free BC, this may not be such an issue, but with the generation coming to a close I was curious what PS4 titles you haven't played yet but mean to before "moving on" (pretend you won't keep it around like I always do with my old consoles).

Me - I really meant to play the Ratchet and Clank reboot. I've also rally wanted to dive in on Detroit: Become Human. Oh and God of War.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

One of those is on PC and you get a PS5 if you really want to. I need at least ten games to make a console seem like a good investment, unfortunately PS4 could not offer me that and so PS5 is never likely to have a space on my desk.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@Random_Matt: I don't understand the reply. I'm asking, if you own a PS4, what games haven't you played yet from this gen but still mean to.

This has nothing to do with PC, PS5, or whether you think the PS4 is a good deal or not

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@xantufrog said:

If the rumors are true, and PS5 has free BC, this may not be such an issue, but with the generation coming to a close I was curious what PS4 titles you haven't played yet but mean to before "moving on" (pretend you won't keep it around like I always do with my old consoles).

Me - I really meant to play the Ratchet and Clank reboot. I've also rally wanted to dive in on Detroit: Become Human. Oh and God of War.

Spider-Man

The Last of Us

God of War

Uncharted 4

Uncharted Chloe

Grand Theft Auto V

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

Well Spiderman and Persona 5 are the only games I might want to play that I haven't already.

...but at this point I'm def waiting for PS5 before playing anymore PS4 games.

Avatar image for gettingonwithgaminglife
GettingonwithGamingLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 GettingonwithGamingLife
Member since 2017 • 277 Posts

I have a lot to do. Bloodborne to finish and then I am off to The Last of Us..some indie games on the ps4. Got one more trophy in Horizon Zero Dawn and need to finish Shadow of the Colossus as well. I want to last my PS4 before getting a ps5 and play everything that I can on it including not ps4 exclusives like Super Meat Boy, Doom, Some cod campaigns for relaxation....Something called Rad that is a roguelike....and Dead Cells looks gorgeous...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10417 Posts
@xantufrog said:

r&c and gow are no-brainers but i also would recommend detroit, but just be aware of what you're getting yourself in for. whereas many other ps exclusives get labelled movie games because they're heavily cinematic, with detroit it's a fair description.

it's production values are off the charts and it's got a rich story but it's entirely qte driven and unless you have the patience of a saint you'll likely encounter qte fatigue. taking regular breaks helps. also don't take your eye off the screen as if a prompt flashes up and you don't react appropriately it may result in some pretty significant and irreversible consequence to the story. my phone rang whilst playing, i picked it up, missed a qte and something disastrous happened that i had to live with :/

as for your original question, i've got nearly every exclusive i'm interested in. i bought but have still to play persona 5 or nioh (nioh went to pc so not an exclusive as such). despite the lukewarm reviews i will pick up days gone when it plummets in price. i'll be doing the same with metro exodus, again not an exclusive, because i think my pc may struggle with it. i also wouldn't mind playing horizon frozen wilds dlc

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xantufrog  Moderator

@Macutchi: thanks for the reply. I'm tempted to try Detroit (on sale now for $8) just for a change of pace, if nothing else. Never played a game like that