YoungShxts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By YoungShxts
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

I need help with figuring out if I have a permanent ban, please help!

YoungShxts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 YoungShxts

So i tried to log onto my ps account the other day and recieved an error code saying that access to psn on this account has been banned for violating the terms of service agreement, so i went onto my computer and typed in the error code which was (WS-37337-3) Which says, "this psn account has been 'temporarily' suspended" so im like ok ill just have to wait it out because I did swear in a message i sent to someone, it wasnt swearing at them but still. But today i try to sign in again and the error code has changed to (WS-37368-7) Which when typed in on the website reads "this psn account has been 'banned'". I tried calling sony but their servers are down and I never recieved an email from them giving me the info on the ban. So how am I supposed to find out if its permanent or not and if it is why did i get permanently banned for swearing once in a message!? I would really appreciate some help as i have only had my ps4 for about a month and a half now.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Call again, no-one here can help you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I'm sorry to hear you were banned. You mentioned you swore to someone on messaging. There could be a possibility that person reported you? I don't think you would be banned for that. Take a look at this article from PlayStation website. Hopefully, it can help you more than some others who have commented on here. I would also suggest YouTube videos to see how others got their accounts back up. Best of luck! https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/grief-reporting/banned-and-suspended-consoles-and-accounts/

@youngshxts said:

I need help with figuring out if I have a permanent ban, please help!

YoungShxts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YoungShxts

@TheDarkWolf86: thanksn for nyour help but I called sony and they said it was because of an inappropriate name because of the x in the shxts part of my name, the woman said it was pretty ridiculous how they banned me for that but that she would try to sort it out. I waited a few days and tried to log in again and now its saying that my email is not valid but it clearly is as i was using that email before i was banned.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GTR12

Hope you got the name of her or a support number, so you can call back and ask how its getting sorted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

@youngshxts: Wow. All of this because of a an 'x' in your username? Someone must have disliked something you did online and reported your username as being inappropriate.

If I remember correctly, if you are banned from going online it creates an issue about any of your online/downloadable purchases. You should use an external hard drive to save all your data and then make a new account. From there, simply redownload your data to the new account and hopefully you can continue to play.

This is the exact reason why I don't use a microphone, respond to 'hate mail' or interact with people on PSN because anything can set someone off and do something inappropriate or immature. I even enjoy when people on here take it too far due to their misinterpretation of what was said. Just be careful next time and make a username that won't lead to this scenario again.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

You'll get an email at some point, but they aren't quick about it.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GTR12

@TheDarkWolf86: Don't talk on the phone, message anyone or even interact with another human, they might report you to the police, lmao.

@vfighter said:

Yeah that TC, at some point...probably in 6 months, when you've forgotten all about it.

YoungShxts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 YoungShxts

Well I just called back and it turns out they have decided not to give my account back, ill probably be better off selling my ps and buying an xbox instead even though i have only had it for a month. But thanks to all of you for giving me advice and suggestions on how to get my account back.

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be anything related to your username as they have algorithms in place to ensure you can't choose an explicit or rude username in the first place. My suggestion would be to not bother replying to trolls and not rise to other people's messages. Or if you do, just respond with a smiley face, that's sure to piss them off more than responding on their level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

@GTR12 Do you spend all your time attempting to troll everyone you interact with online? I have noticed the majority of your comments to people are rude and don't really do anything to continue the conversation. I choose not to interact with people in that sense because individuals like you tend to flock around making random comments due to your own misinterpretation of the message being written. What grade are you in by the way?

@GTR12 said:

@TheDarkWolf86: Don't talk on the phone, message anyone or even interact with another human, they might report you to the police, lmao.

@vfighter said:

Yeah that TC, at some point...probably in 6 months, when you've forgotten all about it.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GTR12
@youngshxts said:

Well I just called back and it turns out they have decided not to give my account back, ill probably be better off selling my ps and buying an xbox instead even though i have only had it for a month. But thanks to all of you for giving me advice and suggestions on how to get my account back.

You do know that you can create another account? I have 4 personally.

@TheDarkWolf86: I'm 9, also how am I rude if you aren't? you stated you're opinion and I stated mine, if you cant understand that, then that's you're fault, not mine.

Also, I said to call again, but you brushed that off to the side, and said, go to this website and read, reading wont solve a damn thing, you need to talk to someone and you know, interact...asking why I was banned and to get it reversed.

Also TC said that they might sell their PS, but instead of responding to that, you reply to me? lol

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts
@GTR12 said:
@TheDarkWolf86: I'm 9

Your account is older than you!

misconfigured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By misconfigured
Member since 2017 • 27 Posts
@TheDarkWolf86 said:

I'm sorry to hear you were banned. You mentioned you swore to someone on messaging. There could be a possibility that person reported you? I don't think you would be banned for that.

Actually you can be banned for this. I caught somebody boosting in a game i play and swore at them via psn messaging(stupid of me in retrospect). One message. No reply. And i was banned for a week. I hadn't done it to anybody else, just them. I've often gotton rage from other players before, reported them and not replied only to be met with a message from sony stating they have "contacted the user to make sure they understand the terms of service" or something like that, i don't remember specifically. Pretty sure it means they banned them though, could be wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

@youngshxts Sorry to hear it had to come to this. Hope everything works out for you. Best regards!

@youngshxts said:

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GTR12
@worlds_apart said:
@GTR12 said:
@TheDarkWolf86: I'm 9

Your account is older than you!

That's the joke...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

I have reported someone before for making a lot of incentive comments to people while playing. I received a similar message from Sony telling me something similar to what you have stated. Normally I make an attempt to ignore trolls. I wouldn't necessarily call it being banned though, it seems more of a suspension from how you described it. Either way, at least you were able to get back online and play.

@misconfigured said:
@TheDarkWolf86 said:

I'm sorry to hear you were banned. You mentioned you swore to someone on messaging. There could be a possibility that person reported you? I don't think you would be banned for that.

Actually you can be banned for this. I caught somebody boosting in a game i play and swore at them via psn messaging(stupid of me in retrospect). One message. No reply. And i was banned for a week. I hadn't done it to anybody else, just them. I've often gotton rage from other players before, reported them and not replied only to be met with a message from sony stating they have "contacted the user to make sure they understand the terms of service" or something like that, i don't remember specifically. Pretty sure it means they banned them though, could be wrong.