This topic is locked from further discussion.

freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts
well i read psm and they had an artivle on the new game for the ps3 siants row, as we all knowthe 360 got this game first and its basically a gta style of gaming, but the great thing is we gotit, and they added tons of new feautres basically accessroies, looks, clothes, cras, etc but they also said they spent almsot a year cleaning up the game and although the grpahics wont be much better then the 360 version they said it would be cleaner and the grpahics would be much better and more realistic. i wasn't thinking about getting it but i think i might pick it up just to see how it is
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
Yeah I think ultimately GTA4 will wipe the floor with this game but I asked some of my coworkers that bought it on 360 and they said they liked it and that there were a few issues that they didn't like also that they agreed GTA would be better but they liked the length of the game and the story line so it might be worth buying with the new online modes, the new clothing and improved graphics... I think for me i'll have to depend on how many new games some out between then and now. I mean I have Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm, and possibly Oblivion, VF5/Tekken5:DR to choose from not to mention a couple of others that might show up before it even comes out so might just pass on it but I'll wait to see when I see it on the shelf what i think.
freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts
bump
timmy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 timmy84
Member since 2003 • 1222 Posts
While I think its great to get some info on the game, my only complaint is the post itself. More periods (.) and less contradictions. The graphics aren't gonna be much better, .... but they are?

I'm sorry. Its just you brought me down and then back up. I can't wait for the game, considering that all the games I want are being delayed (Motorstorm is now March. Heavenly Sword sometime in the summer. Warhawk may not even be a game anymore. etc) and I know that Saints Row on the 360 lack 'refinment' in the graphics department. Having 9 months extra hopefully will fix any of those problems.
cheezy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 cheezy909
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts
I'll probly check it out, maybe buy it depending on reviews and if many other quality games come around for PS3 around the same time-frame as Saints Row.
RJ2000_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RJ2000_24
Member since 2003 • 195 Posts
Yeah screw Saints Row just give us our GTA on time and i will be happy!! I will sit in line for it as long as i sat inline for the PS3.. well alright exaugeration there
smooothe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 smooothe
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts
The game is now cancelled, and SR2 will most likely be multi-platform.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

The game is now cancelled, and SR2 will most likely be multi-platform.smooothe
Yeah that sucked. I mean I was waiting for a game to hold me over to GTA and what better than a GTA clone(8.3 that's pretty good for a GTA clone).

And yeah it is multiplatform.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

The game is now cancelled, and SR2 will most likely be multi-platform.smooothe

Don't resurrect dead topics.