PS3-360 combined system has been invented

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MegaGamer888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MegaGamer888
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts

I cannot believe ANYONE is taking this seriously! He is OBVIOSULY making a joke and not to 'trick' people but to make fun of the fact people will beleive ANYTHING on these forums. He took the most retarded story he could think up and popped it on here and people actually gave it a second thought... SCAREY.... VERY SCAREY...

"I invented a Chicken Dragon Hybrid that breathes bbq sauce." 
"Prove it! post pics BLAH...."

People use your brains at least ONCE a day and this could be avoided.snowsoldier

So we should believe you just because you say he is lying? Yea it seems far-fetched, but when you come in and say we shouldnt believe him and that we believe anything, what makes u think were gonna believe you. Ur bein a hypocrite at ur own saying.

Gamefisher86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Gamefisher86
Member since 2004 • 588 Posts

Jim Gaffigan: "Hey I got N' idea, how bout we put a ps3 and an xbox 360 together.... thn you can blow the system up...you can dunk it in the tiolet.. get a tiolet gamesystem.."

i love that guy hes funny! 

sLim901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 sLim901
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts
I created a hybrid of everything I own! 27" TV/PS2/DC/PS1/NES/SNES/Genesis/PC/Scanner/Webcam/RCA Lyra/VCR/My other *smaller* TV/DS/Cable Modem (gotta go online with it)

It took me 3 years to place together

I'd like to call it, ELECTROGOD

Don't copy it!
Denji
LOL...u should have just bought a wii and it would have eliminated half of those...lol
RahKayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 RahKayne
Member since 2003 • 3436 Posts
So wait you made this combined system, right? How are people gonna copy you? What are you going to get a patent on a SONY, and MS product? I see what you mean, you made a BD HDVD hybrid kind of thing, however you have no rights to anything on it. So please post some pics, I want to see it anyways cause it sounds like a great mod man. Good job if it is and bad troll if not.

Just thought of something anyone remember that Invader Zim episode where they duct taped things together and said they made hybrids.  (dna manipulation whatever)
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts
post pics or give up on any possible chance a single person on this forum will believe you.cheezy909
NOBODY should believe this even if he has pics..... WOW. You guys have got to be the most naive bunch of people I have ever come across.
coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
total trash...the thing would take up a friggin room. plus, ps3's already overheating the hell out of its name...ps3's junk, playing it at a buddie's and such, not fun at all..its a combo of a wii and 360..i say 360's better off without "add-ons" plus, most ps3 titles are moving to the 360 including the new resident evilare-eye-see
shut the hell up you damn troll, resident evil 5 is going to run way the hell better on ps3 and everyone that has done their research knows that, so dont make up false data
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts

[QUOTE="snowsoldier"]I cannot believe ANYONE is taking this seriously! He is OBVIOSULY making a joke and not to 'trick' people but to make fun of the fact people will beleive ANYTHING on these forums. He took the most retarded story he could think up and popped it on here and people actually gave it a second thought... SCAREY.... VERY SCAREY...

"I invented a Chicken Dragon Hybrid that breathes bbq sauce."
"Prove it! post pics BLAH...."

People use your brains at least ONCE a day and this could be avoided.MegaGamer888

So we should believe you just because you say he is lying? Yea it seems far-fetched, but when you come in and say we shouldnt believe him and that we believe anything, what makes u think were gonna believe you. Ur bein a hypocrite at ur own saying.

Try not to take this the wrong way, but if you are being serious with this comment, you are an idiot.
RahKayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RahKayne
Member since 2003 • 3436 Posts
total trash...the thing would take up a friggin room. plus, ps3's already overheating the hell out of its name...ps3's junk, playing it at a buddie's and such, not fun at all..its a combo of a wii and 360..i say 360's better off without "add-ons" plus, most ps3 titles are moving to the 360 including the new resident evilare-eye-see

not the one's that count troll.

If I want to paly game out for MS's system I'll just go on a PC (GeoW coming out, Alan Wake)

However PS3 still has my favorite games, and probably many exclusives coming out, that you haven't heard of yet..

(FF, MGS, KH, ZOE, etc.)

I bet when 360 was in this stage people were saying the same thing, cause amny games were comin gout for other systems (XBOX and PS2),  so please keep it to yourself and play your system, without bashing others.  In a year this will be of the past.
arabi_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 arabi_89
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts
Is this somekind of mission impossible. man it sounds like making a soup. ingredients PS3 + X360 = what did he call it again .. oh well, this must be a good story for a new Mission Impossible.
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 NamanOWNSyou
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
[QUOTE="BrotherGamer"]

[QUOTE="bsin94"]Lol, noone would want that. Your 360/PS3 hybrid is probably HUGE, and if sold in retail, it would be too expensive for any gamer.bluem00se

I can't post pictures because I don't want it to be copied. Also its moved inside of a case and its makes ALOT OF HEAT, so It has a bunch of fans running in it. At boot up i Made a simple menu, so you can pick the PS3 Menu or the 360 blades. Its pretty good, but looks ugly, and weighs about 60 lbs. Also with the fans and extra connections and the huge case, the price it cost me to make it was over $2000.

if you dont want to post pics out of fear of being copied, why are you even telling us you made this thing? no ones gonna believe you without proof.

Dude, those systems can't run together. Period.
masterchef1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 masterchef1000
Member since 2006 • 6279 Posts
I created a hybrid of everything I own! 27" TV/PS2/DC/PS1/NES/SNES/Genesis/PC/Scanner/Webcam/RCA Lyra/VCR/My other *smaller* TV/DS/Cable Modem (gotta go online with it)

Don't copy it!
Denji
lol
KoRn_Eddy_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KoRn_Eddy_88
Member since 2005 • 1619 Posts

Don't copy it!
Denji
no good with out pics....:D