This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for flaminshadowman
flaminshadowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 flaminshadowman
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts

dont u hate it when u can only play your ps3's on te weekend cuz of school?

csadhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 csadhoo
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts
I made time cuz of Heavenly Sword, after Homework, drums, I play for 2 hours. =)
gimlifn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 gimlifn
Member since 2005 • 621 Posts
It really sucks. I have school all week and it is not just college I am in professional school studying to be an X-Ray Tech. Its fun but the game time has suffere. But thats the way it is and anyway it makes gaming more fun when you dont over do it.
simulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 simulation
Member since 2003 • 610 Posts

I only get homework in social, but math and physics, dont assign, all i need to do is study, and mechanics is mechanics

the onyl real thing cutting in now is hockey, street and ice

navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

I agree with you. The only time that I get is weekends, due to school. I have too many things to do during the weekdays besides school but it gets hectic.

But oh man, when the weekend comes I play my heart out. Warhawk all day long! From 12 to 12 Sat night...ofcourse i take breaks and all, but thats where its at..

gsf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 gsf
Member since 2003 • 164 Posts

i have no homework. go to school from 7am-12pm. have economics, criminal justice, shakespeare(easy as hell), "weight lifting", and forensics. football practice from 3-5. and thats it. easiest senior year ever. (its not like i have all easy classes just to get by. my SAT scores prove that. 1900 baby!)

so i get to play games a lot. the weekends is pretty much the only time i dont play games. football and parties.

Neo1O1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Neo1O1
Member since 2003 • 845 Posts
I get a little gametime here & there during the week. But once Friday comes around, I sit down with my drinks, my herb & I game all night long. Plus now that my girl has found her gaming calling in racing games, it's all the better! Soon I shall have her swinging maces & axes in Oblivion & using Phoenix Downs in Final Fantasy!