PS3; Upcoming versions in UK?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RuffRyder69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RuffRyder69
Member since 2005 • 335 Posts
Right, I'm sick and tired of waiting now and I'm becoming quite impatient. As soon as Sony, very wisely (NOT!), discontinued the production of 60GB in the UK I've been reluctant to purchase the inferior version, mainly due to principles. So, I've been asking and asking IF another version (better) will be released but now I'm asking WHEN, because I have acknowledged that there must be an inevitability of new and superior versions being released. So, I acknowledge it was quite a dumb question and I should have had more certainty, so for those of you "researchers", could you please confirm the release date of 80GB, 100GB or even 60GB (ANYTHING BETTER!!!) in Europe (UK specifically), if not then please give me some kind of speculation; ANY KIND! Thank you.
cwagmire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 cwagmire
Member since 2003 • 3398 Posts
The 80gb ps3 is expected to be released in the UK sometime this summer, probably closer to the end of summer. It also is probably going to be bundled with MGS4, and it will def have a DS3 instead of Sixaxis. On a different topic, are you the same ruffryder that frequently visits www.jellyfish.com? Anyways, good luck in your search for a real PS3.
cwagmire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 cwagmire
Member since 2003 • 3398 Posts
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=185443 is the website incase you wanted to look where I found the info.
RuffRyder69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 RuffRyder69
Member since 2005 • 335 Posts
Thanks a lot, that's double good news. 80% of my desire to purchase a PS3 is for MGS4 itself; I've been an avid fan for years but I guess I'll have to buy GTA4 and other games a little late. Thanks for that it's good news, although still not exactly a meagre wait :S and probably longer than "summer" (you know how these monopolistic businesses can be) and no sorry I don't go to that "jellyfish" web site, in fact I'm not that fond of "ruffryders" any more, I had a phase when I was like 11 and this file has just survived I guess :P Thanks again.