PS3 is rocking all DA WAY!

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Im having high hopes for my PS3 so much. Great system ever. free online. better games. ...... Dang, I cant wait till WarHawk comes out!

Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Trx07
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
ok dont turn this into a console wars thred, yes ps3 has gr8 games and graphics and so dose the 360, they are both good consoles :) Whatever you choose to get then thats your choice.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dogswithguns
If the PS3 isn't awesome enough for you. I dont know what is?........... WarHawk - WOOT!
AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 AdolChristin
Member since 2005 • 975 Posts

I hope this doesn't become a console war thread too.

Every console has it's own genre-focus. Every console has it's own fanbase. The only flaw I see with the Playstation 3 is the library. They seem to be releasing games for it in every genre. Look at the variety right now - they're probably trying to get people back on their console. For instance - they release a lot of strategy / RPG games. I'd like someone to list the ones that are currently out - not coming out soon; just the ones that are out now. I think Enchanted Arms? But that's also for the 360 too I believe.

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 fistoflight
Member since 2005 • 7943 Posts
Look guys relax 360 has good games for this year so does the ps3 but the ps3 has a hella lot of good games in 2008. Accept that for the truth you guys know its true.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fistoflight

execpt the truth? 360 may have more games but most of them are crap. Im very happy with ps3 current and future games.

Im not bashing 360. and im not startin a systems war. so dont take my comment personal.

Demigodz

Well thats your opinion but I say 360 has about 3-4 good games this year while ps3 has about hmmm a total of 4-6(depends on the reviews)... Than next year well the ps3 has tons of good games.

Demigodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 Demigodz
Member since 2006 • 419 Posts
[QUOTE="Demigodz"]

execpt the truth? 360 may have more games but most of them are crap. Im very happy with ps3 current and future games.

Im not bashing 360. and im not startin a systems war. so dont take my comment personal.

fistoflight

Well thats your opinion but I say 360 has about 3-4 good games this year while ps3 has about hmmm a total of 4-6(depends on the reviews)... Than next year well the ps3 has tons of good games.

yeah its just my opinion. .. alan wake is one game though that makes my want a 360.

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fistoflight
Heh don't worry the ps3 is gonna get a lot of good games I know it because they are already getting good games.. Its only time before the developers submit and rejoin...
azimiballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 azimiballer
Member since 2007 • 1107 Posts
we all can't wait!!
FatCat360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 FatCat360
Member since 2006 • 414 Posts
I want Guitar Hero 3 so I can rock on my PS3 :(
Edit: Thought this was a Guitar Hero thread.... but you know you want it WIRELESS BABY.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fistoflight
[QUOTE="Demigodz"][QUOTE="fistoflight"][QUOTE="Demigodz"]

Jakattaaaaaaak

yeah its just my opinion. .. alan wake is one game though that makes my want a 360.

I dont wanna be an ass, but ur clearly a playstation fanboy, i have both and trust me the 360 is MUCH more entertaining, and the future lineup of games is much better than ps3, Bioshock in itself is enough reason to get a 360, then Halo, Pgr4, Devil may cry, and all the other games that use to be ps3 exclusive r now on xbox such as RE4, Gta4, and so on, not to mention all reviewers have said the games shared by 360 and Ps3 the 360 is better, and u cant use the excuse ps3 is still new, its been out for quite some time, its just a big watse of money, trust me, everything the ps3 has game wise and hardware wise the 360 does and its better to boot, so all who r wondering what to get, go with the 360.

I don't get why 360 fanboys are in the ps3 forum? WHy dont you go post in the xbox360 forum? It's not that hard unless the xbox360 forum gave you three rings if you know what I mean... So please go away or have something better to say if your gonna post here.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dogswithguns

i really dont what this to end up as a system wars post but, i prefer the PS3 because even though the library is thin right now it has alot of verity unlike 360 but despite that 360 has some good games just not alot of verity, like c'Mon all their games are some form of shooters, halo, lost planet, COD, Mass effect (allthough it is an RPG is is still like a shooter), too human, Bioshock, GRAW, perfect dark zero, gears and many others , so both have really good games just PS3 has a better verity in my opinion anywyas, like FF13, R&C , uncharted, warhawk, Lair, Killzone 2, heavanly sword all these games are different genres

helloeverybody1
No WARs - Peace..... just my opinion.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fistoflight
[QUOTE="fistoflight"][QUOTE="Jakattaaaaaaak"][QUOTE="Demigodz"][QUOTE="fistoflight"][QUOTE="Demigodz"]

Jakattaaaaaaak

I dont wanna be an ass, but ur clearly a playstation fanboy, i have both and trust me the 360 is MUCH more entertaining, and the future lineup of games is much better than ps3, Bioshock in itself is enough reason to get a 360, then Halo, Pgr4, Devil may cry, and all the other games that use to be ps3 exclusive r now on xbox such as RE4, Gta4, and so on, not to mention all reviewers have said the games shared by 360 and Ps3 the 360 is better, and u cant use the excuse ps3 is still new, its been out for quite some time, its just a big watse of money, trust me, everything the ps3 has game wise and hardware wise the 360 does and its better to boot, so all who r wondering what to get, go with the 360.

I don't get why 360 fanboys are in the ps3 forum? WHy dont you go post in the xbox360 forum? It's not that hard unless the xbox360 forum gave you three rings if you know what I mean... So please go away or have something better to say if your gonna post here.

Im not a fanboy, i have both im just telling the truth its just ppl like demi need to accept the truth that 360 is truly better than the ps3

And i suppose this is the right "forum" to talk about it? Thats what I meant if your gonna talk in the ps3 forum talk about it not bash it... Save that for system wars.

loggerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 loggerz
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts
Warhawk's Gonna be killer Yay ^^
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 fistoflight
Umm actually sony has done a lot with the blue ray player... So far it's pushing out the hddvd competetion and developers like epic games are fully utilizing what blue ray can do. Meaning they are adding more maps, things, and etc. into the game that won't be available on the xbox360 disc. Not only that but many movie companies including disney are supporting blue ray and announcing movies that are only ont he blue ray... Sony has spent 100 million dollar to promote blue ray sells if 100 milliond ollar isn't doing anything than why don't you give a 100 million and say you didn't do anything.
Psythce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Psythce
Member since 2003 • 1173 Posts

Hold on! LEt's give the biggest blow of all for all these fanboys around here , MGS4 Will NEVER go too 360 due to the fact that Sony is filming the movie , BUT , "Halo Film " is being developed by FOX Studios ( BLU-RAY supporter only ) So sorry buddy , if you want the film after theatres , Best get yourself a PS3 or just a BLU-RAY player.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 fistoflight

i also have both consoles and agree with jakattaaaaaak in that the 360 is better. especially in the game library

i currently hav about 14 games for the 360 and i love all of them while i only have 3 for the ps3 and one of them i didnt even like(motorstorm)

the only exclusive games for ps3 that im interested in is mgs4, final fantasy games, white knight story, and uncharted

the 360 exclusive games that i want are mass effect, bioshock(i know it came out already but i still havnt bought it yet), halo 3, alan wake, pgr4, naruto(which is going to rock!!), splinter cell,and every other cross platform game since the ps3 versions are merely ports and the 360 version is clearly superior(jus look at madden, tom clancy games)

i hate fanboys like fistoflight and i jus wanna give a lil advice to u: buy a 360

i know the online is $50 but it is really worth it

better quality and the marketplace is light years ahead of the ps3's

and i hate how on the ps3, u cant have two profiles logged in.

if u can get rid of ur fanboy behavior then buy a 360 as it is the greatest console ive ever had

oh and i love my ps3 but all it does for me is jus play blu ray discs, folding at home, and watch naruto online

those things are great but the ps3 should be more about gaming which is y i prefer the 360

tokenisadog

lol jak good to see you on your second user on gamespot...

tokenisadog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tokenisadog
Member since 2007 • 232 Posts

Hold on! LEt's give the biggest blow of all for all these fanboys around here , MGS4 Will NEVER go too 360 due to the fact that Sony is filming the movie , BUT , "Halo Film " is being developed by FOX Studios ( BLU-RAY supporter only ) So sorry buddy , if you want the film after theatres , Best get yourself a PS3 or just a BLU-RAY player.Psythce
Umm actually sony has done a lot with the blue ray player... So far it's pushing out the hddvd competetion and developers like epic games are fully utilizing what blue ray can do. Meaning they are adding more maps, things, and etc. into the game that won't be available on the xbox360 disc. Not only that but many movie companies including disney are supporting blue ray and announcing movies that are only ont he blue ray... Sony has spent 100 million dollar to promote blue ray sells if 100 milliond ollar isn't doing anything than why don't you give a 100 million and say you didn't do anything.fistoflight
notice how ur praising the ps3 for the bluray player but not for the games

lol

if it wasnt for the bluray player in the ps3, this war wouldve been over already

thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 thekey
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

i also have both consoles and agree with jakattaaaaaak in that the 360 is better. especially in the game library

i currently hav about 14 games for the 360 and i love all of them while i only have 3 for the ps3 and one of them i didnt even like(motorstorm)

the only exclusive games for ps3 that im interested in is mgs4, final fantasy games, white knight story, and uncharted

the 360 exclusive games that i want are mass effect, bioshock(i know it came out already but i still havnt bought it yet), halo 3, alan wake, pgr4, naruto(which is going to rock!!), splinter cell,and every other cross platform game since the ps3 versions are merely ports and the 360 version is clearly superior(jus look at madden, tom clancy games)

i hate fanboys like fistoflight and i jus wanna give a lil advice to u: buy a 360

if u can get rid of ur fanboy behavior then buy a 360 as it is the greatest console ive ever had

oh and i love my ps3 but all it does for me is jus play blu ray discs, folding at home, and watch naruto online

those things are great but the ps3 should be more about gaming which is y i prefer the 360

tokenisadog
Thank you sir/or maam. Well put.
poppinNs41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 poppinNs41
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
[QUOTE="tokenisadog"]

thekey

t6his just an opinion / fiction not a fact so well put my a** both of ya stop writing
urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts

Hold on! LEt's give the biggest blow of all for all these fanboys around here , MGS4 Will NEVER go too 360 due to the fact that Sony is filming the movie , BUT , "Halo Film " is being developed by FOX Studios ( BLU-RAY supporter only ) So sorry buddy , if you want the film after theatres , Best get yourself a PS3 or just a BLU-RAY player.Psythce

MGS will have a movie??

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 fistoflight

[QUOTE="Psythce"]
Hold on! LEt's give the biggest blow of all for all these fanboys around here , MGS4 Will NEVER go too 360 due to the fact that Sony is filming the movie , BUT , "Halo Film " is being developed by FOX Studios ( BLU-RAY supporter only ) So sorry buddy , if you want the film after theatres , Best get yourself a PS3 or just a BLU-RAY player.urio1

MGS will have a movie??

Yeah mgs is having a movie oh by the way the halo movie been cancel because the director wanted to go over the 100 million dollar limit but fox studios didn't agree so they canceled the movie.

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
every1 who says the 360 is better should go on a different forum... cuz this is the wrong forum for it.... and i would buy a 360 but come on now Playstation 3 is just... amazing!!!
attorihanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 attorihanzo
Member since 2003 • 587 Posts
Lock this thread plz. Before everyone starts posting HUGE paragraphs of opinions.
thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thekey
[QUOTE="thekey"][QUOTE="tokenisadog"]

junk56

...you know you make perfect sense until you said naurto for the 360 rocks. The INSTANT i heard that i knew you were some 12 year old idiot.

12 yeah right, I've been playing thesevideo games for 25 years.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 fistoflight

Lock this thread plz. Before everyone starts posting HUGE paragraphs of opinions.attorihanzo

Yeah thats the best way to end something that shoulda never started...

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 fistoflight
[QUOTE="junk56"][QUOTE="thekey"][QUOTE="tokenisadog"]

thekey

...you know you make perfect sense until you said naurto for the 360 rocks. The INSTANT i heard that i knew you were some 12 year old idiot.

LOL i cant bleieve you went on all three users just to post here HAHAHAHAHAHA this last one just prove that your the same guy using all the accounts this is really really sad...

thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thekey
every1 who says the 360 is better should go on a different forum... cuz this is the wrong forum for it.... and i would buy a 360 but come on now Playstation 3 is just... amazing!!!urio1
Look I like the PS3. I have a PS3 i didn't start this flame war, some overzelious sony fanboy started poping off at the mouth about which console they think is better.
thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 thekey
[QUOTE="thekey"][QUOTE="junk56"][QUOTE="thekey"][QUOTE="tokenisadog"]

fistoflight

LOL i cant bleieve you went on all three users just to post here HAHAHAHAHAHA this last one just prove that your the same guy using all the accounts this is really really sad...

Are you talking/typingto me?
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 fistoflight
Yeah I am talking to all three of you which is apparantly one guy...
thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thekey
Yeah I am talking to all three of you which is apparantly one guy...fistoflight
You have no idea what you are talking about. I only have one account in this site.