PS3 Help line!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pest-619 (173 posts) -
My ps3 broke down and i just got off the phone to them there sending me a new one tomoz thats fast service that any one els ever had this happen
#2 Posted by knicknut17 (1987 posts) -

Did you know that for $150 you can replace your PS3 at ANY time?

I don't have any intention of doing so any time soon, but how about 5 years from now? At that time Sony might have a faster Blu-Ray drive, a redesign, or other minor features that would warrant a replacement.

#3 Posted by dubvisions (1815 posts) -

I acually had my first experience with them, since the PS2, yesterday. I was trying to figure out why my voice chat wasn't working properly.

What I liked as that the lady didn't try to beat me down with elementary troubleshooting. We got right to business. She gave me the info I needed and I was off.

#4 Posted by kumon123 (144 posts) -
is that true ?? for 150 ???? so i can wait until all the 60 gbs ar e gone then pay 150 to get the 80 gb one ?? or as u say when the redesig smaller one comes out prob 2009 i could phone up pay 150 and get a new one !!! the new one !!! wow
#5 Posted by ATL77 (25 posts) -
Every time I play Madden 11 online, it keeps freakin' pressing "start" on it's own. interrupting the game and pissing off the other players. can you please help?