PS3 hard drive Q, please help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sports_N_E_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sports_N_E_1
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts

how i can see exactly how much of my hard drive i used up? Does it run slower with more of the hard drive that i use up? via lag in online and offline games?

psp question also. how do i do a system update if i cant get wifi for some strange reason, get wifi for my ps3 but for my psp it doesnt work -.- can you hook it up to the cpu and do it like that?

NeoSyfte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NeoSyfte
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts

For hard Drive usage, go to Settings >System Settings > System Information. As far as lag is concerned I have not noticed any that can be blamed on the amount of HD space. I have the 60 GB and have a little more than 30 GB used.

dcastino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dcastino
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I have a 60GB HDD also and i only have 16GB's free and i have not noticed any changes in running speed.

With the system update for your psp. just go onto the internet on your PC and u can download the latest update from the playstation website. then just create a folder on the memory stick called update i think, ull have to check that wen u r downloading and it. once u have put it on ur psp turn it on and u can find the file under [Game]-[Memory Stick]