PS3 Glitch, Game Glitch, or HDMI glitch, plz help me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darkassassin911
darkassassin911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 darkassassin911
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

I got the game KZ2 about three weeks ago along with my PS3. I started playing it yesterday and something very weird happened, the sound just died, I checked all the settings and everything is fine. This only happened for KZ2 and only very recently. What should I do about this, and have any of you experienced this. The sound eventually came back though, this also happend when I was in the Dashboard.

Please help me and Thanks

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

sometims stuff happens it becomes more frequent then i would worry, but grenades in games cause my sound to do that if its too loud sometimes too

darkassassin911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkassassin911

Alright thanks, I'm just going to keep playing and see if it happens more. Thanks

Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts

Try to buy a HDMI cable from ebay, to see if it works. Or if you have another HDMI calbe laying around.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

This has happened to me in quite a few games (most notably MoH and the Sly collection), the sound goes out, and sometimes shortly after it will freeze. I don't think it's a big deal, unless the sound still isn't there upon restart.

darkassassin911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darkassassin911

Alright guys, thanks. I tried playing today, and its all fine, i played without a hitch, like you guys said its probably nothing.

Thanks a lot:D

cobainfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 cobainfan
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts

hey guys i am facing an almost similar problem...i think its a glitch where in the sound from my tv amplifies into something that is defeaning.. which results in me quitting the game to make it stop...to be more specific the the image first becomes distorted followed by the loud sound..i have experienced this 3 times now while playin arkham asylum and mw2...please help!!

thanks!!:D