Ps3 Game Suggestions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MidNight_hitman
MidNight_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MidNight_hitman
Member since 2006 • 748 Posts

Now about a year ago i bought myself a ps3, after being along time 360 owner. I've got God of War 3, Red dead Redemption, Infamous, Bioshock 2, Just Cause 2, Rachet & Clank: A crank in time, Uncharted 2, MGS 4, Final Fantasy 13, Killzone 2 and finally Resistance 2 and i love them all. So what im asking is there any games i should get even if its on 360 and i may already have. Because i seem to prefer ps3 as a personal preference when it come's to console.

So the main thing i want to ask is...whats some good games im missing out on? And is Mass Effect 2 worth buying for ps3 even though i've got Mass Effect 1 and 2 already for pc?

I am sorry i have to ask this, but i've got so subsided with new game's as of recently and it unavoidably sucks.

bigbenrfan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 bigbenrfan99
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts

Since you liked all 3 sequels, I would recommend getting Uncharted 1, Resistance 1, and Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction. I really liked all 3 of these, especially Uncharted 1. The great thing about these 3 games is that they are all cheap used at this point. You already haveall of the other games I would recommend that I have played sufficiently.

MidNight_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MidNight_hitman

Good point. Thanks!

JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#4 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

I would suggest getting GTA IV since its very similar to Red Dead Redemption. Heavy Rain and Gran Turismo 5 are great exclusives and Bad Company 2, Arkham Asylum and the Assassins Creed series are also great games (if you havent already got them on Xbox).

i_am_the_slime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 i_am_the_slime
Member since 2009 • 317 Posts

Infamous 2 comes out in ~2 weeks. Also, what about LittleBigPlanet (1 or 2)? Valkyria Chronicles is a great game, although it is unique and not everyone likes it. Also, Demon's Souls is an amazing game though, again, not everyone likes it.

Lyoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lyoth
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Gran Turismo 5, Socom, Little Big Planet 1+2, Mod Nation, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk
MidNight_hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MidNight_hitman

Oh yeah i totally forgot about Infamous 2. Damn i need to check that game out. I've liked the sound of Demon souls does people still play it enough the get the full experience?

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts

Oh yeah i totally forgot about Infamous 2. Damn i need to check that game out. I've liked the sound of Demon souls does people still play it enough the get the full experience?

MidNight_hitman
Yeh, many people still play Demon's souls. If you're in the US, Atlus want to remove the demon's souls servers before Dark souls comes out. In Europe, it's Namco Bandai who run the servers, I have no idea when they are removing it. I personally will give demon's souls a miss and play dark souls when it comes out.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#10 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

This topic is better suited for the recommendation thread.