PS3 game rental sites

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shubu4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shubu4u
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Recently got PS3 and now checking for best place for game rentals. I have got this site blockbuster.com, which has got games and movies both and the per month charges are also not very expensive. What is the best site for game rentals?
James11222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 James11222
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
In Canada I know about : Gameaccess.ca MyChoiceVideo.com. MyChoice is the better solution to renting Games. It's cheaper (6.95/mth) ,and similar selection of the newer games. Gameaccess is older. Sorry, can't help much for the US if that's what you're looking for
Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Anything but Gamefly.  I would have loved for Gamefly to be the Netflix of gaming, but it is just too expensive in my opinion.  I don't really know of many online places that rent games other than Gamefly (though I am sure there is a healthy handful), but if you have a nice extended amount of time coming up you can rent games from Redbox for $2 a night.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Anything but Gamefly.  I would have loved for Gamefly to be the Netflix of gaming, but it is just too expensive in my opinion.  I don't really know of many online places that rent games other than Gamefly (though I am sure there is a healthy handful), but if you have a nice extended amount of time coming up you can rent games from Redbox for $2 a night.

Schreek

$17.03 per month for a game out at a time is too expensive?! Not even. 

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Expensive is relative I suppose. I personally couldn't justify it (mostly because I like to own games and play through them multiple times before I am done with them), but I am glad that others can! I can see it being convenient for some I suppose!