ps3 current graphic king.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

alot of people ps3 owners say that uncharted 2 is best grpahical game but seriously i wont bash it cause it is one of the best lookingconsosle games out there but god of war 3 is so much better. uncharted is jaggie ALOT and some places the colors in the game feel washed out but god of war 3 graphics are Tully outstanding everytime the game is so sharp this game feels like its being run with a high end computer.the game is lagless very colorful and the colors are so bright and shiny also it is very sharp u can barely notice any jaggies in the game. god of war 3 is a truly outstanding graphical master piece for the consoles and i cant believe how lagless the game is, truly amazing.

i think until gt5 is released god of war is the best graphical game on the ps3 nothing touches its greatness. not even heavy rain.

best ps3 graphics are

1- gt5 (not released yet)

2- god of war 3 (lagless and extremely sharp resolution and outstanding gameplay)

3- heavy rain (great looking game but crappy gameplay)

4- uncharted 2 and or killzone (great looking games one of the first games released to show the power of ps3)

5- ninja gaiden sigma 2 (very underated graphically but team ninja did a amazing job in improving the graphics from ninaj gaiedn 2 to make this game one of the best conosle graphical games)

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

yes we know all this,

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pc-ps360

yes we know all this,

Vader993

i think killzone 3 graphics will be same as killzone 2 maybe a little better but still god of war 3 looks better imo.

it will be fun to compare killzone3 to crysis 2 on the ps3 but from what ive seen so far killzone 3 looks a little better

Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

[QUOTE="Vader993"]

yes we know all this,

pc-ps360

i think killzone 3 graphics will be same as killzone 2 maybe a little better but still god of war 3 looks better imo.

it will be fun to compare killzone3 to crysis 2 on the ps3 but from what ive seen so far killzone 3 looks a little better

i know you saying it like its bad thing

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 luc11044
Member since 2004 • 4606 Posts

? where's Metal Gear Solid 4 in this list? I'm shocked that it wasn't included....

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
This list is unique I'll say...
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pc-ps360

? where's Metal Gear Solid 4 in this list? I'm shocked that it wasn't included....

luc11044

mgs is an ugly game any1 saying otherwise is just a fanboy. mgs is so jaggie and the graphics are so plain and ugly also the game does not look hd at all graphically its crap, almost every game release since 2008 look better than mgs4.i truely hate that game imo it is the worst ps3 hyped exclusive. and im not trrolling i posted a little review about this crapp game and picture of me playing it but gamefaq decided to delete my post they thought it was offencive. I TRULY HATE THAT GAME this is the problem when u litsten to people overhype a game and then it winning the gamespot graphical award(i cant believe still it got graphical award) i was expecting outstanding gameplay and best graphics but what i got is a slow paced game with extremely outdated graphics. the previous mgs game imo are so much better than this mgs4.

ps im excited for rising tho, the game is looking great graphically and it seems to be fast paced. i love faced paced game that used swords.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

MGS4 isn't even in HD.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Yessir. The Poseidon battle makes Naughty Dog cry.

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pc-ps360

Yessir. The Poseidon battle makes Naughty Dog cry.

Floppy_Jim

i get goosebumps from gow3 epicness

hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts
I agree but Heavy Rain crappy gameplay????? Your on crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heavy Rain was amazing all around! Best game I've played all year
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 pc-ps360

I agree but Heavy Rain crappy gameplay????? Your on crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heavy Rain was amazing all around! Best game I've played all yearhkymike

all i can say about it that its not my type of game.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

The mgs4 bashing is suspect comin from one dude who has a avatar coming from the same game he hates.

I smell a troll.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I respect your opinion but for you to put Uncharted below Heavyrain and in the same category as Killzone means you have not muchidea of graphix in depth.GOW3 may look stunning than Uncharted visually but overall graphically,Uncharted Kills it.Go check google for forums on this kinda discussion

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pc-ps360

The mgs4 bashing is suspect comin from one dude who has a avatar coming from the same game he hates.

I smell a troll.

WR_Platinum

my avatar is suporting mgs rising not 4. this is the only raiden avatar i found on gamespot

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 luc11044

[QUOTE="luc11044"]

pc-ps360

mgs is an ugly game any1 saying otherwise is just a fanboy. mgs is so jaggie and the graphics are so plain and ugly also the game does not look hd at all graphically its crap, almost every game release since 2008 look better than mgs4.i truely hate that game imo it is the worst ps3 hyped exclusive. and im not trrolling i posted a little review about this crapp game and picture of me playing it but gamefaq decided to delete my post they thought it was offencive. I TRULY HATE THAT GAME this is the problem when u litsten to people overhype a game and then it winning the gamespot graphical award(i cant believe still it got graphical award) i was expecting outstanding gameplay and best graphics but what i got is a slow paced game with extremely outdated graphics. the previous mgs game imo are so much better than this mgs4.

ps im excited for rising tho, the game is looking great graphically and it seems to be fast paced. i love faced paced game that used swords.

tell us how you really feel :lol: ....needless to say, I disagree.

legionofdugi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 legionofdugi
Member since 2004 • 555 Posts
agreed but i dont think heavy rain has crappy gameplay lol
Gau0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gau0123
Member since 2009 • 1010 Posts
My top 5 are 1. Heavy Rain 2. God of War 3 3. Tekken 6 4. Uncharted 2 5. Killzone 2 Heavy Rain is one of the best games on the PS3. It doesn't have crap gameplay imo.
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pc-ps360

My top 5 are 1. Heavy Rain 2. God of War 3 3. Tekken 6 4. Uncharted 2 5. Killzone 2 Heavy Rain is one of the best games on the PS3. It doesn't have crap gameplay imo.Gau0123

ok guys sry for the crappy gameplay comment i already said in the above post that it is not my type of game.

also for tekken 6 i dont know if you played soul calibur 4 yet but it has imo better graphics tha tekken 6

Urizen5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 Urizen5
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts

Why is heavy rain on this list? The game looked dated graphically. It moved clunky (prolly due to the fact of transitions in action sequences), facial sequences were off at times. It was average at best graphically.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Uncharted 2 is a benchmark for graphix as at now,even the guys at Crytek acknowledged that.There is more to graphix than watching drake get wet

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
I cant beleive what you said about mgs4 its the best game ever made, sure there are low textures here and there and outdated graphics come on play it again the shading is perfect great textures maybe some colorless also but its war in the game the cut scenes are amazing the gameplay feels really stealth and just amazing you just think it has outdated graphics because its 2008 and now 2010 thats why mgs4 is very underrated in SW, gamespot 10, ign, 10, metacritic score 94 and even if its sub hd i love it. Although i love mgs2/3 more mgs4 will always be my favourite ps3 game and i will never sell it because its the best game out there.

Uncharted 2 is a benchmark for graphix as at now,even the guys at Crytek acknowledged that.There is more to graphix than watching drake get wet

megaspiderweb09
Really coming from crytek really means that u2 is the consles graphics king.
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pc-ps360

I cant beleive what you said about mgs4 its the best game ever made, sure there are low textures here and there and outdated graphics come on play it again the shading is perfect great textures maybe some colorless also but its war in the game the cut scenes are amazing the gameplay feels really stealth and just amazing you just think it has outdated graphics because its 2008 and now 2010 thats why mgs4 is very underrated in SW, gamespot 10, ign, 10, metacritic score 94 and even if its sub hd i love it. Although i love mgs2/3 more mgs4 will always be my favourite ps3 game and i will never sell it because its the best game out there. [QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

johny300

every1 i know loves mgs4 i just could not get into it. it was too slow paced for me also i was expecting something else from all what i heard about it. i prefer the god fo war gerne more i a big hack andslash fan

aijou_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 aijou_
Member since 2006 • 334 Posts

MGS4 isn't even in HD.

mitu123

MGS 4 is very much in HD. 720p that is, Like most other HD games. You should really check you facts before posting slander like that.

BTW MGS4 should easily have made it into this list. Those of you saying that it's not good looking are obviously haters or have some sort of problem with your eyes. It may not be th best looking game to the PS3 but its easily in the top ten if you choose to include artwork, animations, map-design/textures physics and particle effects. I agree that the lighting could have been a little better, but I wouldn't say that's a big issue.

Graphics are more than just highpoly models.

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts

[QUOTE="johny300"]I cant beleive what you said about mgs4 its the best game ever made, sure there are low textures here and there and outdated graphics come on play it again the shading is perfect great textures maybe some colorless also but its war in the game the cut scenes are amazing the gameplay feels really stealth and just amazing you just think it has outdated graphics because its 2008 and now 2010 thats why mgs4 is very underrated in SW, gamespot 10, ign, 10, metacritic score 94 and even if its sub hd i love it. Although i love mgs2/3 more mgs4 will always be my favourite ps3 game and i will never sell it because its the best game out there. [QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"] Try mgs rising when it comes out i heard that you can finish the whole game without getting detected or you can cut enemies gun in half to scare them and almost anything see the trailer and the graphics looks better than mgs4.[QUOTE="pc-ps360"]

[QUOTE="johny300"]I cant beleive what you said about mgs4 its the best game ever made, sure there are low textures here and there and outdated graphics come on play it again the shading is perfect great textures maybe some colorless also but its war in the game the cut scenes are amazing the gameplay feels really stealth and just amazing you just think it has outdated graphics because its 2008 and now 2010 thats why mgs4 is very underrated in SW, gamespot 10, ign, 10, metacritic score 94 and even if its sub hd i love it. Although i love mgs2/3 more mgs4 will always be my favourite ps3 game and i will never sell it because its the best game out there. [QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

pc-ps360

every1 i know loves mgs4 i just could not get into it. it was too slow paced for me also i was expecting something else from all what i heard about it. i prefer the god fo war gerne more i a big hack andslash fan

Will its youre loss i think you should try mgs rising when it comes out it has fast paced game play.

Foulcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Foulcry
Member since 2008 • 960 Posts

[QUOTE="luc11044"]

pc-ps360

Why do you like MGS period then if you don't like slow paced stealth games? That's what it sounds like by your obnoxious ignorant rant. You have no Idea what your talking about by the way.
da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
From what ive played, realistic graphics, either GOW3 or Uncharted 2. Both blew me away, esp GOW3 on the scale and detail of the enviroments. UC2 puts you in the lost city and it is beautiful.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 are two incredibly good looking titles, not to mention Killzone 2 on technical level is still quite amazing.

Personally I found Heavy Rain and Metal Gear Solid 4 more to my liking but that could be because of atmosphere.

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 luc11044

[QUOTE="johny300"]I cant beleive what you said about mgs4 its the best game ever made, sure there are low textures here and there and outdated graphics come on play it again the shading is perfect great textures maybe some colorless also but its war in the game the cut scenes are amazing the gameplay feels really stealth and just amazing you just think it has outdated graphics because its 2008 and now 2010 thats why mgs4 is very underrated in SW, gamespot 10, ign, 10, metacritic score 94 and even if its sub hd i love it. Although i love mgs2/3 more mgs4 will always be my favourite ps3 game and i will never sell it because its the best game out there. [QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

pc-ps360

Be that as it may, the fact that you can't look past the "slow paced" gameplay to acknowledge that the graphics and presentation are top notch, shows me that we shouldn't put much emphasis to your top 5.