This topic is locked from further discussion.

So_Young

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 So_Young
Member since 2003 • 703 Posts

To night I navigate the net with my ps3 like I did sometime and suddenly the ps3 froze when I close the browse, a thing that happens sometime so its not that bad. But when I try to shut the ps3, after the "beep beep" song when the ps3 bugs, the machine doesnt stop running, the TV was black and the blue light is on the ps3. So after a minute, I decided to turn of the siwtch to finaly turn the machine off.

When I turn the siwtch to on, I couldnt start my ps3 with the controler, I have to press the power on the console, it restart fine and now everything seems to work well. Just wondering if it happen to someone else and if my ps3 is not defect? I never have a problem with it before and it never crashes in games..

hellscovern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 hellscovern
Member since 2003 • 2872 Posts

To night I navigate the net with my ps3 like I did sometime and suddenly the ps3 froze when I close the browse, a thing that happens sometime so its not that bad. But when I try to shut the ps3, after the "beep beep" song when the ps3 bugs, the machine doesnt stop running, the TV was black and the blue light is on the ps3. So after a minute, I decided to turn of the siwtch to finaly turn the machine off.

When I turn the siwtch to on, I couldnt start my ps3 with the controler, I have to press the power on the console, it restart fine and now everything seems to work well. Just wondering if it happen to someone else and if my ps3 is not defect? I never have a problem with it before and it never crashes in games..

So_Young

It does that when you try to close it down and there is data still in the PS3 memory or buffers, once it clears it's fine i had it Happen to me once or twice after I streamed video etc from my PC, it's no big deal the PS3 works perfectly well after you reboot.

IQT786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 IQT786
Member since 2005 • 2604 Posts

So Young...... you need to learn how to type and spell. you sound like a retardflinknasty

why you have to be like that to him

gregdrapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gregdrapes
Member since 2004 • 110 Posts

[QUOTE="flinknasty"]So Young...... you need to learn how to type and spell. you sound like a retardIQT786

why you have to be like that

LOL!!
jelopek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jelopek
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts
So...you write Ps3 crashes but he still work right ? WTF
So_Young

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 So_Young
Member since 2003 • 703 Posts
Sorry if I didnt speak well, Ensglish is not my primary language so sorry to try it and learn how to speak.
Avatar image for XPrivateRyan22X
XPrivateRyan22X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 XPrivateRyan22X
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

So...you write Ps3 crashes but he still work right ? WTF jelopek

If you call it "he" it won't work, you have to treat the ps3 like a women.

mustaf_nur89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mustaf_nur89
Member since 2003 • 658 Posts

[QUOTE="jelopek"]So...you write Ps3 crashes but he still work right ? WTF XPrivateRyan22X

If you call it "he" it won't work, you have to treat the ps3 like a women.

lol.

shogoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shogoh
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts
Some of the people here take it personally if you say their console crashes so they use insults as counter arguments.