PS3 Controller (Right Trigger)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PainGivingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PainGivingLink
Member since 2006 • 1316 Posts

I don't know if its because I've played the PS3 extensively now that this is happened, but everytime I press on the right trigger it makes a squeeking noise, likes its not lubricated or something. My left trigger doesn't do that, is there anything I can do about that? Anyway to fix this? It isn't a big ploblem, just a tad annoying to hear and know that there might be something wrong, but anyways I can live with it.

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
you can always open it up and see whats wrong with it. Its very easy. Mostly just rubbing against the controller
Trickedoutps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 Trickedoutps3
Member since 2008 • 668 Posts
yeah my ps3 controllers right trigger is getting limp so that it is down like 1/12 of an inch when not being pressed on. It drives me nuts and i tried taking it a part but the screws were on too tight but i was planning to take the spring and stretch it out so that it would be more firm. It sucks cuz the triggers on the ps3 suck compared to the ones on the 360.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts
yea i have the same problem too, the right onw squeeks and the left one is already down half way by default, so its ultra sensitive.