PS3 Bundle at WalMart

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -

Hey guys theres a deal at walmart right now if you buy the 250GB PS3 which is $350 then u get InFamous and Batman Arkham Asylum I don't know if it's been posted but here it is and unfortunetly it's Canadian only I think it's a great deal because there aren't even any bundles for the PS3 and non for the new 250GB so grab one if your looking for a new PS3

#2 Posted by brickdoctor (9746 posts) -

That's a great deal. And inFAMOUS and Arkham Asylum are the two best superhero games ever made imo, and some of the best this gen.

#3 Posted by RavenLoud (2874 posts) -

Makes me wish that I never bought my fat PS3 back in 2008...

#4 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -

RavenLoud
definetly makes me think of not buying my PS3 back in 06 for $550 :lol:
#5 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -

That's a great deal. And inFAMOUS and Arkham Asylum are the two best superhero games ever made imo, and some of the best this gen.

brickdoctor
I loved Batman but I haven't tried InFamous looks good though
#6 Posted by tekken220 (5105 posts) -
I recommend you get the F- Nvm, I'm sick and tired of boasting my PS3 over and over again. :P
#7 Posted by RTUUMM (4859 posts) -

RavenLoud
me too. i have a stupid 40gb :(
#8 Posted by MethodManFTW (26515 posts) -
very nice *borat voice*
#9 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -
[QUOTE="tekken220"]I recommend you get the F- Nvm, I'm sick and tired of boasting my PS3 over and over again. :P

what? wow ur mean I haven't even met u yet and all u have to say is **** you wow that's really showing what type of person u are
#10 Posted by GeneralHawx (1853 posts) -
very nice *borat voice*MethodManFTW
lol:lol:
#11 Posted by tekken220 (5105 posts) -
[QUOTE="GeneralHawx"][QUOTE="tekken220"]I recommend you get the F- Nvm, I'm sick and tired of boasting my PS3 over and over again. :P

what? wow ur mean I haven't even met u yet and all u have to say is **** you wow that's really showing what type of person u are

I was referring to that FFXIII PS3 I own. :P
#12 Posted by PSNLakers416 (275 posts) -

That was their black friday bundle, except it was 120 GB. I would know because i spent over a MONTH just BROWSING PS3 slim bundles and such LOL.

Anyway, that's a EXCELLENT bundle to pick up. I believe you also get a dark knight blu ray movie along with it.

#13 Posted by justhat1 (458 posts) -

that's a great bundle.

#14 Posted by publicgamer (97 posts) -

[QUOTE="GeneralHawx"][QUOTE="tekken220"]I recommend you get the F- Nvm, I'm sick and tired of boasting my PS3 over and over again. :Ptekken220

I was referring to that FFXIII PS3 I own. :P

i was thinking about picking one up on ebay. its only like 500 bucks or so. the only problem is i think ff13 is a joke.... i just want a white ps3.

#15 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

I got this same deal last year for a 120gb Slim but it also had the Dark Knight movie too. $299.

#16 Posted by newhighscore (2037 posts) -

you canucks get everything late. this was a sale last yr in the states. cept it was the 120gb and it also came with dark knight on blu ray. not a bad deal though still. batman was a good game and infamous was mildly entertaining.

#17 Posted by Blitz_Nemesis (8042 posts) -
Seeing that my ps3 is broken and i want to pick up a new one ive been waiting for a bundle to take advantage of. Unfortunately i already beat infamous and even though ive heard it was great i dont wanna get batman. Why are there never any ps3 bundles!?!?