This topic is locked from further discussion.

gundam7890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gundam7890
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I just purchased a ps3 about a month ago and having fun with it. I play MGS , GTA IV and GT5 prologue atm.

I am a big fan of rpg`s i play WoW , DAOC and use to play EQ2 a wile back. Why can`t we get some good rpg`s ont he ps3? I am sure the console is more then capable of handling it so why nothing out atm=/?

I would love to see a great rpg on the PS3 maybe i will sale my pc`s then .

Avatar image for Meluckycharms12
Meluckycharms12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Meluckycharms12
Member since 2007 • 227 Posts
That is one thing I've been noticing a lot too. PS3 needs an update on its RPG genre. With FFXIII going to the 360, one would think that Sony is warding off all RPG games or something. One title i'm looking forward to is Valkyrie Chronicles but it is nothing like DAoC or EQ. There was a thread earlier about making a petition for another Champions of Norrath which would be fun.
budboarder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#3 budboarder
Member since 2005 • 2304 Posts
What about ES4: Oblivion. But I agree, we need more.
Kid_Mega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kid_Mega
Member since 2003 • 231 Posts
Disgaea 3 is looking pretty fun and it's coming out in the coming weeks.
gundam7890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gundam7890
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Oblivion is a nice RPG but i played it on the PC a wile back already=/ Also if i remeber correctly oblivion is mostly in first person view?

I like rpg in 3rd person view where i can see the full character with weapons and armor=)

I honestly do not understand why there are no rpg`s out there. I am sure the ps3 could easily handle games like WoW =)

I think that if they start to make rpg titles like that for consoles it would have a huge impact on PC gaming.

Sony is no stranger to rpg`s so they should really look into it.

We also need rpg`s with good online capabilities.

And there is one more thing i don`t understand to this day , why in the hell don`t they make some good gaming mouse and keyboards compatible with consoles?

PS3 has 4 usb ports what are they waiting for? Everyone that has been playing games for long knows well that a joystick is no match for a mouse and keyboard .

In the end i think that all this things would have to much of an impact on the PC gaming comunity and they keep us console users a few steps behind PC`s.

Can you immagine a nice logitech G5 on my PS3 , i pray for that day to come =)

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 SollidSnake_
Member since 2008 • 2991 Posts
cause you are too impatient to w8 for them to come out. either way, gonna sell your pc's? lol... Oo.
Bentham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bentham
Member since 2008 • 1154 Posts
Disgaea 3 and Valkrie Chronicles are coming out soon. I hear the next Ar Tonelico will be headed to the PS3, as well.
TanukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TanukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

Final fantasy XIII ( mutli-plat), white knight, valkryia chronicles and the new disgea is coming out for the PS3 as RPGS so far.. Then again theres Folklore an RPG taht came out for the PS3 but its not gettin enough attention imo. Seems like square enix is focused on getting rpgs on the 360 right now since Microsoft did pay for a percentage of SE way back so stuff like Star Ocean 4, Uninfinite discovery, and Last remnant is coming for the 360 and PS3. Then they got tales of vespiria.

But, im sure the PS3 is more capable with RPG's than shooters and stuff. Theres more on the way and im definately waiting for white knight. PS3 is soon to get more RPG's when looking TGS.