Zeus615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Zeus615
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

Hello , there is a PlayStation 2 game that I don't remember at all and I can't find it, and I don't remember much about the game. The only things I remember are these: I think it was a Japanese game and beat-em-up style, like bouncer game, but fantasy, I don't remember exactly. I think the game started with three or four characters and the first stage was a park and you had to fight with soldiers and the boss of the first stage was three helicopters. What I remember exactly is that one of the bosses was a woman whose body was made of glass and she moved between ground and air and could create glass or very small crystals around her, and then the light lines were connected from one crystal to another and if someone hit them, they would be hurt. Another one of the boss fights was a green robot like the ones in the war of robots game and the last thing I remember is the last boss of the game, which was a creature like a big dog that had special powers and you could unlock the bosses and use them as playable characters. Please let me know if you have any idea Thanks.