Ps Plus North America February

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Amazing month. Free for ps plus owners

Ps3

Remember me

Pay Day 2

Metro last light

Ps4

Outlast

Vita

Modnation racers

Street fighter tekken x

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/30/playstation-plus-february-preview/

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

nice. i havent had the chance to play any of the 3 ps3 games

Lhomity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Lhomity
Member since 2011 • 508 Posts

I recommend Remember Me. I picked it up at launch and enjoyed the story, the art direction. The music is phenomenal. Seriously one of my favoirte game soundtracks in recent times. The main character, Nilin, is also fantastic, and backed by terrific voice acting. The combat is not perfect, but solid, and the customizable combo system is quite interesting.

Sadly, it is quite linear, and there isn't enough of the most interesting and unique part of the whole game: the memory remix sequences. Could have done with more of those, and a bit of freedom to explore. I'm hoping Dontnod can someday deliver a sequel that will expand and improve upon the first.

For those in Europe, UK, Australia, etc: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/22/playstation-plus-in-february-bioshock-infinite-metro-last-light-outlast-more/

PS3:
Metro: Last Light
Bioshock Infinite

PS4:
Outlast

Vita:
Dynasty Warriors Next
Modnation Racers: Road Trip

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

That month is going to be crazy

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

AHHHHH OUTLAST YESSSSS.

would get metro last light but i need to free up a lot more space on my ps3

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

AHHHHH OUTLAST YESSSSS.

would get metro last light but i need to free up a lot more space on my ps3

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I want to play Metro Last Light, but not without playing Metro 2033. This, of course, is problematic because I don't have a viable gaming PC or an Xbox 360. I still want to believe it will be ported to the PS3/PS4 at some point, but I probably shouldn't count on that. I guess I'll "purchase" Last Light and wait a while since I have plenty of other games to play.

Remember Me and Modnation Racers also somewhat interest me, so on top of Metro, I'd say this is a solid update. I'm glad I recently renewed my PS+.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

Wow! I have been interested in Metro Last Light for a while. I thought that the PS+ would kind of take a step back in quality of the instant games since the PS4 came out and lot of subscribers got it for mostly internet play. Instead of taking a step back, Sony surprised me and actually stepped it up as they are adding very high quality games in their instant games selections especially recently. Good job Sony! My backlog of instant games just keep on getting bigger and bigger. Too many good games that I am unable to play but that is a good problem. I am glad I resubscribed for $29.99 during black friday. On top of that, the discounts alone really make PS+ worth it.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

OUTLAST!!!!!! About time i get to scare my mrs with my 7.1 surround sound headphone setup with a 60in tv pitch black lol i don't think i'll even dare play it myself lol cannot wait.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#10 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

With all those AAA tittles(and more to come) I can't believe MS would even ask me to give up my PS3! I do plan on getting a XB1 but it won't be anytime soon.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bezza2011

I'm also gathering up all the ps vita games from now until christmas and i'm going to buy a vita at christmas and hopefully price would of come down a bit or get a second hand one for cheap by that time. but then i'll have a shed load of games to play

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marcheegsr

@bezza2011 said:

I'm also gathering up all the ps vita games from now until christmas and i'm going to buy a vita at christmas and hopefully price would of come down a bit or get a second hand one for cheap by that time. but then i'll have a shed load of games to play

Its a really good system. Got mine yesterday and im really impressed.

jetjetjaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jetjetjaguar
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

Thanks for the info and the reviews. I can't keep up with my PS+ backlog but I refuse to stop trying!

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bezza2011

@marcheegsr said:

@bezza2011 said:

Its a really good system. Got mine yesterday and im really impressed.

Good glad your enjoying it I'm looking forward to the whole remote play for the PS4, with a mrs and a kid it's hard to get on the PS4 that much so with paying for ps+ anyway I'm just ordering all the games off the website and hopefully they'll be there ready and waiting for me august time or maybe later, The price is a little bit to high for me at the time being my mrs would kill me lol

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Outlast is creepy. I gotta try it out.

Remember me & Last Light are good too.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Pretty awesome list. My backlog for ps+ is getting big. Definitely interested in 4 of those games.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BH14

Tempted to buy a PS4 for Outlast.

devantechisolm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 devantechisolm  Staff
Member since 2013 • 95 Posts

Never played 2033, but I'm pretty excited to get my hands on Last Light. Heard such good things about it. PS+ continues to be a valued investment. My wallet doesn't even seem to mind.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@BH14 said:

Tempted to buy a PS4 for Outlast.

Really?

You're tempted to buy a PS4 for a 3-4 hour game that's going to be under ten by summer on Steam?

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BH14

I am gonna get a PS4 soon so yes.... Why do you assume that people who plays playstation must play on their computer and play steam? I refuse to play PC games or steam. I am not one of those people. And is there going to be a price drop of the PS4 soon? I doubt it.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jaysonguy

@BH14 said:

I am gonna get a PS4 soon so yes.... Why do you assume that people who plays playstation must play on their computer and play steam? I refuse to play PC games or steam. I am not one of those people. And is there going to be a price drop of the PS4 soon? I doubt it.

So then you're either confused at what you're trying to say or maybe lied? I don't know

You originally said you were going to get a PS4 for the game, now it's that you were going to get a PS4 soon, so which one is it?

Also I didn't know you were a casual game player, I thought you had more than one device to play games on since you don't have a console to play games on yet here you are posting about games.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BH14

You are confused again. If I am gonna get it soon, I might as well it get now because of Outlast coming for the PS+. You understand or you still confused?

"Also I didn't know you were a casual game player, I thought you had more than one device to play games on since you don't have a console to play games on yet here you are posting about games."

Huh? Read what you wrote. I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Ummmm. This is a playstation forum and I have a PS3. Yes. Someone who has a playstation 3 is in the playstation forum. Crazy idea! But you think that people on the playstation forums play PC games and play steam because that makes perfect sense in your world..... (eye roll)

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jaysonguy

@BH14 said:

You are confused again. If I am gonna get it soon, I might as well it get now because of Outlast coming for the PS+. You understand or you still confused?

"Also I didn't know you were a casual game player, I thought you had more than one device to play games on since you don't have a console to play games on yet here you are posting about games."

Huh? Read what you wrote. I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Ummmm. This is a playstation forum and I have a PS3. Yes. Someone who has a playstation 3 is in the playstation forum. Crazy idea! But you think that people on the playstation forums play PC games and play steam because that makes perfect sense in your world..... (eye roll)

Yes, I didn't know you were a casual, I know you're one because of how you spoke about the PC. It's just like every other game device.

13wormwood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 13wormwood13
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm glad I haven't bought these yet. I have a bad time with PS+. I tend to buy a game, and then the next month, it's on PS+ for free. I can't wait to check out Remember Me.

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

What day do the games typically get added?

Sorry for asking as I just bought my Vita recently and set-up PS+ today. Downloading the current titles, but obviously the new games aren't there yet.

*Edit*

I also imagine any games that are free on PS+ never include any DLC? Again... sorry for an almost obvious questions.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 marcheegsr

@HowlingLotus said:

What day do the games typically get added?

Sorry for asking as I just bought my Vita recently and set-up PS+ today. Downloading the current titles, but obviously the new games aren't there yet.

*Edit*

I also imagine any games that are free on PS+ never include any DLC? Again... sorry for an almost obvious questions.

Usually on Tuesday towards the middle of the day, sometimes its in the evening for me.

The games won't include dlc.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@HowlingLotus:

No DLC, but they do come with online passes if the game requires one