PS+ (1 year) for $29.99 on gamestop. (digital delivery)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

You don't necessarily have to go out to retailers to get the $29.99 great deal. You could also get it on amazon with digital delivery as well. If you go with amazon, you will also receive a $5 movie credit from amazon.

*Update: why am I being charged tax with amazon for digital delivery? I ordered from gamestop because they don't charge tax.

NeverMore0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By NeverMore0
Member since 2003 • 1278 Posts

Thanks for this info. It's about time I signed up. Wanna have Resogun and Contrast ready to download whenever I get a PS4.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3  Edited By pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3649 Posts

Gamestop won't accept my billing address as it says it's doesn't match my financial institution.

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4  Edited By mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

@pillarrocks: Hey I had the same issue, it's because GameStop is only taking credit cards, not debit cards. Hope that helps.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

i bought my psn plus card from gamestop today. Question, if you have the free month from day one launch can you add the $30 voucher but still have the free month then after month is over the 1 yr kicks in? Yes i heard the PSN store is deactivated for the european launch so i will not be trying to use my psn plus card voucher yet.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BH14

No. The yearly subscription won't be stacked on a trial. Just wait to the trial is almost over and then use the psn plus card later.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BH14

@mjf249 said:

@pillarrocks: Hey I had the same issue, it's because GameStop is only taking credit cards, not debit cards. Hope that helps.

I used my debit card and it worked. It took like 9 hours to get the code though from gamestop.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@BH14: thanks...I will wait just before the month is out to add Psn plus. So I guess soon as u add the code the trial ends but I will milk to technically have a yr and a month prescription.

RogueShodown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RogueShodown
Member since 2009 • 2818 Posts

@ewalthour: It does stack. I don't know why he thinks otherwise.

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

@BH14 said:

You don't necessarily have to go out to retailers to get the $29.99 great deal. You could also get it on amazon with digital delivery as well. If you go with amazon, you will also receive a $5 movie credit from amazon.

*Update: why am I being charged tax with amazon for digital delivery? I ordered from gamestop because they don't charge tax.

you live in a state where they have a distribution center.... most likely.

Sophette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sophette
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts

@Geminon said:

@BH14 said:

you live in a state where they have a distribution center.... most likely.

Weird, I got charged $30 tax on my PS4 from them, but nothing on my digital year of Playstation Plus. I guess tax is only for physical items. *shrugs*