Problems signing into Playstation Network + EA servers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

govol111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 govol111
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Ok, so ive been playing my PS3 online for the past three years and have never had a problem with signing into the network. The same thing goes for the EA servers, never had a issue. As recently as a week ago I had no issue, then over Memorial Day weekend I left for the beach for 4 days, come home, and are having major issuse with the network. Im shooting around 50/50 on being able to sign onto the PSN,never for longer than 30 minutes at a time before getting the same error message over and over again. When I am signed onto the PSN, I boot up NHL 11 and try to get onto the EA servers, but "The EA Servers are not available at this time. Please try again later." I get that cute little message over and over again. On the rare chance that I do get in, when I try to go to my EASHL teams club page, it says that "The server could not process this request". On the very rare occasion that I do get into that, and into a game, I'll get a few minutes, a period if I'm lucky, before getting disconnected from EA, or both EA and the PSN. Got DCed right in the middle of a playoff game! Things that used to happen : Quickly sign into PSN and EA, no problems. Now: Literally can not sustain connection to either for over 30 minutes, if any. This problem seems really random, that I've been playing the same PS3, from the same spot, connected to the same router, for the last 3 years to have never had a proble, then after a quick vacation to start screwing up. Yes I've googled this and have tried disconnecting reconnecting the router, and disabling the media servers. Not a change. Help? Please?
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
PSN is undergoing maintence right now, so that probably would be the issue with signing into PSN... I've been logged into PSN all day, but can't connect to Medal of Honor online.. so there seems to be an issue with some EA games at the moment as well.
govol111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 govol111
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
PSN is undergoing maintence right now, so that probably would be the issue with signing into PSN... I've been logged into PSN all day, but can't connect to Medal of Honor online.. so there seems to be an issue with some EA games at the moment as well.MethodManFTW
Yes but it was also doing this yesterday