problem with WiFi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snake_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 snake_boy
Member since 2003 • 124 Posts
Ok my friend have a linksys roter, and I live like 8meters away from him, the house to hes left....why dont hes WiFi works down too me? He toold me I can use hes sins he have a high speed conection, going too use it when I get ps3..but It dont working on my computer...enyone know why??? Linksys have good roter.....
gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts
[QUOTE="snake_boy"]Ok my friend have a linksys roter, and I live like 8meters away from him, the house to hes left....why dont hes WiFi works down too me? He toold me I can use hes sins he have a high speed conection, going too use it when I get ps3..but It dont working on my computer...enyone know why??? Linksys have good roter.....

your computer is not working with your friends linksys, that is really a pc questions and it depends on the hardware, settings, many factors... Does he security on the wifi? Do you have the latest driver? It helps to have the same brands for router and wireless nic.
snake_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 snake_boy
[QUOTE="gamenux"][QUOTE="snake_boy"]Ok my friend have a linksys roter, and I live like 8meters away from him, the house to hes left....why dont hes WiFi works down too me? He toold me I can use hes sins he have a high speed conection, going too use it when I get ps3..but It dont working on my computer...enyone know why??? Linksys have good roter.....

your computer is not working with your friends linksys, that is really a pc questions and it depends on the hardware, settings, many factors... Does he security on the wifi? Do you have the latest driver? It helps to have the same brands for router and wireless nic.

He have security and I have the code, I have the lasted driver and I have a linksys Wifi Card in my PC....the problem is I cant find his network..it is some way to make his signal stronger? He have a 10mb conection
Hyper_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Hyper_52
Member since 2005 • 1340 Posts
This topic should be closed due to some of the worst grammar and spelling I have ever seen.

snake_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snake_boy
LOL sorry I'm not that good in english... one thing, if I take a cabel from his router and down to me, and conect a second router at the end of the cabel...will this work???