Pre-Ordering Red Ded Redemption

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rollinryan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rollinryan13
Member since 2009 • 56 Posts

For those of you who are going to Pre-Order Red Ded Redemption, where are you pre-ordering from? Like, Best Buy, Amazon, or Game Stop.

I wonder because each store offers different bonuses. I want to know your oppinion.

Game Stop is offering 'The Deadly Assassin Outfit' (Just a Outfit I guess?)

Best Buy is offering 'The War Horse' (Faster, Stronger, and Tougher than all other horses. If your horse can die in game, and 'The War Horse' dies what happens?)

Amazon is offering 'Golden Guns' (You get more Fame per kill, thus unlocking more ingame missions etc.)

Where should I pre-order from? Just looking for opinions.

primitive013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 primitive013
Member since 2003 • 1422 Posts
im going through amazon
psyko0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 psyko0815
Member since 2010 • 449 Posts

Still debating on whether or not to preorder but if I did, I would do it through Amazon because you will get it for $56.99 and you will get $20 off another game purchase.

Rollinryan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rollinryan13

Still debating on whether or not to preorder but if I did, I would do it through Amazon because you will get it for $56.99 and you will get $20 off another game purchase.

psyko0815

Thats a good point... I think I may also do that. You get 20$ for another purcahse and you get 'The Golden Guns' as the bonus

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
I went with Amazon.
amsfm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 amsfm6
Member since 2009 • 2777 Posts

You get a $10 Amazon gift card with the preorder, not $20 video game credit, but still, it's the best deal.

sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts

I'm going with BB, simply because I have some coupons and because I can price match if there's a deal at Walmart or Fry's or something when it's released.

Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#8 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

Gamestop. For me it's all about location and the nearest GS is right up the street. I never really cared for the bonus stuff anyway I just want to play the game;) that's enough for me!:)

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I went with Gamestop. You get the jacket, extra in-game challenges, the soundtrack, and a $10 Gamestop discount on future purchases.
dkjestrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dkjestrup
Member since 2007 • 1214 Posts
I beat all of you. I'm buying from Mighty Ape in New Zealand. I get all three bonuses.
ekultus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ekultus
Member since 2010 • 1013 Posts
I beat all of you. I'm buying from Mighty Ape in New Zealand. I get all three bonuses.dkjestrup
Yea but you're stuck living in New Zealand... oh wait.... DOH!
dkjestrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dkjestrup
Member since 2007 • 1214 Posts
[QUOTE="dkjestrup"]I beat all of you. I'm buying from Mighty Ape in New Zealand. I get all three bonuses.ekultus
Yea but you're stuck living in New Zealand... oh wait.... DOH!

So we're twice as lucky as you? NZ is a great place to live.
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#13 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I've pre-ordered mine from play.com for £36 :D

Rollinryan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rollinryan13

I went with Gamestop. You get the jacket, extra in-game challenges, the soundtrack, and a $10 Gamestop discount on future purchases.guynamedbilly

So with Gamestop you get The Deadly Assassin Outfit, Extra in-game challenges, and a soundtrack, with a $10 Gamestop discount on futer purchases?? I may do that haha

The Golden Guns only get more 'Fame' correct? So I won't miss any bonuses along with that?

I would like to have the 'War Horse' but it doesn't seem worth it to me, idk if it dies do I lose it forever?

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"]I went with Gamestop. You get the jacket, extra in-game challenges, the soundtrack, and a $10 Gamestop discount on future purchases.Rollinryan13

So with Gamestop you get The Deadly Assassin Outfit, Extra in-game challenges, and a soundtrack, with a $10 Gamestop discount on futer purchases?? I may do that haha

The Golden Guns only get more 'Fame' correct? So I won't miss any bonuses along with that?

I would like to have the 'War Horse' but it doesn't seem worth it to me, idk if it dies do I lose it forever?

yes you get all that. not to sound like an ass or anything but how about going to the actual site itself and see what bonuses you get for yourself
Rollinryan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rollinryan13

[QUOTE="Rollinryan13"]

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"]I went with Gamestop. You get the jacket, extra in-game challenges, the soundtrack, and a $10 Gamestop discount on future purchases.LP4EVA2005

yes you get all that. not to sound like an ass or anything but how about going to the actual site itself and see what bonuses you get for yourself

I knew I get all that, its called double checking, if you read the first post, i said everything you got, I wasn't aware of the other things, I was checking. It wasn't listed on the site for me for some reason.