Preorder PS4 at Target, coming in late.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by donpimp (25 posts) -

My PS4 is still in Illinois! They waited to ship it on the release date, arrrgghhhh!

#2 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

You'll live mate.

#3 Posted by donpimp (25 posts) -

Still don't have! I like the store but Target sucks for Internet purchases. Amazon eats their lunch.

#4 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

This is the reason I preordered my 2 PS4s from my local Game Stop. They were there right at launch.

#5 Edited by donpimp (25 posts) -

I finally received it last night, but it wasn't the Killzone Bundle it was just the PS4 with one controller. I called them and they said the other bundle parts will come separately ... which is weird!

#6 Edited by donpimp (25 posts) -

I am still awaiting all of the bundle. I called target.com at 1-800-591-3869 and spoke to a guy in the Philippines, it took me a half hour to explain what a Killzone was then I was eventually transferred to America and spoke to Maria in the corporate Arizona office. She was much easier to understand but not much more helpful.

I pointed out I don't have all of my bundle and the tracking number only says "Label Created" so it's not even in the mail yet. And the whole point of a pre-order is that they set the product aside for you. She mentioned if I want to file a complaint to write the guest relations email address.

As of today (10 days after launch) my UPS tracking number still just says, "Label Created".

#7 Posted by commandokock (502 posts) -

sounds like theyre jerking you around. its nonsense that theyd ship your "bundled" items separately…kinda defeats the purpose of a bundle doesnt it? theyve made an error but a business would rather be perceived as having strange policies than appearing incompetent so thats why you hear a bunch of bullshit when talking to a customer service rep. anyway good luck with the rest of your transaction

#8 Posted by Jaysonguy (39454 posts) -

When did you preorder it?

If you ordered late that would explain the delay

#9 Posted by donpimp (25 posts) -

@Jaysonguy: Mid July

#10 Posted by donpimp (25 posts) -

@commandokock: Thanks. The tracking order is updating now, I should receive another "piece" this week LOL.