Post Your LBP Vita Levels!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

If you made a LBP Vita level, post the name here so we can search it and give it a play and possibly a heart ;) (this is not a heart4heart thread :P)

My two levels are Virtual Reality Challenge, and Trololo, the latter was my first level that I just quickly whipped together.

If you want to make it easier for us to find your level, post your PSN. Mine is Trick_2092.

http://vita.lbp.me/v/ycr4

http://vita.lbp.me/v/wjs8

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

You guys are slacking, if I had my hands on this game I'd be posting levels like nobody's business:P

MrBlobz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrBlobz
Member since 2011 • 299 Posts

I don't own it yet (going get it on Friday), but I already queued your level for when I do :)

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Patrick_92-

I don't own it yet (going get it on Friday), but I already queued your level for when I do :)

MrBlobz
Thanks, I look forward to playing your levels soon!
MrBlobz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrBlobz
Member since 2011 • 299 Posts

[QUOTE="MrBlobz"]

-Patrick_92-

I would not count on playing them too soon, I'm a really slow creator

-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Patrick_92-

[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"][QUOTE="MrBlobz"]

MrBlobz

I would not count on playing them too soon, I'm a really slow creator

Then I expect to play it when it is ready then :P
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
Try out my newly made level guys:) I've never made a level before so I'm hoping for some feedback. It's a small time level called Burning Playground. See if you can beat my score, but I warn you, I'll require some clever thinking :P My PSN name is SteffenD89 so look me up or add me.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Patrick_92-
[QUOTE="danish-death"]Try out my newly made level guys:) I've never made a level before so I'm hoping for some feedback. It's a small time level called Burning Playground. See if you can beat my score, but I warn you, I'll require some clever thinking :P My PSN name is SteffenD89 so look me up or add me.

I'll give it a try now!
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Patrick_92-

Great level danish-death, not bad at all for your first one. You nearly doubled my score on it :oops:

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 danish-death
Try going up instead up down in the very beginning. Oh and thanks:)
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 danish-death

Here's a link for the rest of you http://vita.lbp.me/v/72hv where you can put it in your queue and play it the next time you're online :P

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 danish-death
Is it possible to rename my level and also edit parts of it or am I supposed to delete it and uploaded it again?
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Patrick_92-
Is it possible to rename my level and also edit parts of it or am I supposed to delete it and uploaded it again?danish-death
You can change those things without deleting your previous level. Go to your Moon, make the changes to the level, go to publish the level again, then click on the the original level you made on your Earth and it will ask if you want to overwrite that level with the new one. You still keep your plays, hearts, and "yays".
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danish-death
Yeah I figured it out by myself. I posted on LBPcentral about getting some feedback and I told my level was so bad that I should just take it off ._.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#15 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I haven't gotten the game yet(two more days!), but I've already queued all three levels for when I do. Keep 'em coming! :D It'll take me some time to make a level, I think. I've only ever dabbled around in the editor in all the past LBPs, and I need to take the time to learn the ropes and make something interesting this time around.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 danish-death
[QUOTE="Granpire"]I haven't gotten the game yet(two more days!), but I've already queued all three levels for when I do. Keep 'em coming! :D It'll take me some time to make a level, I think. I've only ever dabbled around in the editor in all the past LBPs, and I need to take the time to learn the ropes and make something interesting this time around.

I have never made any LBP levels myself, but I made one during the weekend. I reckon I've used around 8-10 hours due to the fact that I had to learn everything from the ground. What I also realized is that even when the level itself is finished it takes quite some time getting bubbles and other small stuff placed appropriately.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Patrick_92-

Yeah I figured it out by myself. I posted on LBPcentral about getting some feedback and I told my level was so bad that I should just take it off ._.danish-death
LBP elitists :P

Your level was good, especially for it being your first time making one.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 danish-death

[QUOTE="danish-death"]Yeah I figured it out by myself. I posted on LBPcentral about getting some feedback and I told my level was so bad that I should just take it off ._.-Patrick_92-

Some of the other members has been giving much better feedback so it's alright, but yeah I told him that he was an elitist snob. :P
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Patrick_92-
[QUOTE="-Patrick_92-"]

[QUOTE="danish-death"]Yeah I figured it out by myself. I posted on LBPcentral about getting some feedback and I told my level was so bad that I should just take it off ._.danish-death

Some of the other members has been giving much better feedback so it's alright, but yeah I told him that he was an elitist snob. :P

haha
Rezil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Rezil
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I made my first lbp levels called a Halloween trick or treat walk . Its basically a Halloween themed level with stickers and prize bubbles at every door The second one of same name just has some edits too it please check them out . :) thanks my psn names queenrezil
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Patrick_92-
I made my first lbp levels called a Halloween trick or treat walk . Its basically a Halloween themed level with stickers and prize bubbles at every door The second one of same name just has some edits too it please check them out . :) thanks my psn names queenrezil Rezil
I'll give it a look :D
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danish-death

Oh btw guys I made a new level yesterday. It certainly doesn't cater to a lot of people, but I learned a lot by making it:

http://vita.lbp.me/v/m593

LevelUpJordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LevelUpJordan
Here are my two levels; The first a tribute to IGN's podcast beyond called 'To Insanity and Beyond' http://vita.lbp.me/v/8gqny And the second a fairly challenging level, especially to ace, called 'Infern-O's' http://vita.lbp.me/v/8k42v My PSN is LevelUpJordan, feel free to add me.
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Patrick_92-

Here are my two levels; The first a tribute to IGN's podcast beyond called 'To Insanity and Beyond' http://vita.lbp.me/v/8gqny And the second a fairly challenging level, especially to ace, called 'Infern-O's' http://vita.lbp.me/v/8k42v My PSN is LevelUpJordan, feel free to add me. LevelUpJordan
I actually already queued up your Beyond level after Greg Miller RT it on Twitter lol (I think it is the same one)

Just waiting to play it next time I get on the game :D

ryman212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ryman212
Hey all, please play my level. Need the 50 plays trophy, already have 17 just need some help getting more. Comment on the level and I'll return the P4P. http://vita.lbp.me/v/8p8hh Thanks
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Granpire
Sorry, but I'm not playing an exploitative level called P4P. My time is worth more than that. Seriously, if you want your stupid trophy, earn it by making an actual good level.
mikeyMKII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mikeyMKII
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

Finally finished my first level for LBPV about an hour ago. BTW, Starscream's Brigade is 1player only.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Granpire

Here's the LBP.ME page for people that want to queue mikeyMKII's level "Starscream's Brigade"

bsimpler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bsimpler
Just finished a tank(sv001) in Metal Slug http://vita.lbp.me/v/9-z-r
Avatar image for AndreasAchilleo
AndreasAchilleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AndreasAchilleo
Hey guys please try out my level! PSN ID: AndreasAchilleos Level name: Hell is coming! message or add me if you want to play and leave me a message if you want me to try your levels!