Playstation Eye = Fun

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 VegasAceVII
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts

Hey everyone!

I got my Playstation Eye today, and I really enjoy it. Even the games aren't to bad...since there 1.99 to 4.99 I guess you can't complain to much. Trials of Topoc is cool but very frustrating at times, I can only play it for so long before I go nuts. I really like the Creature game, moving those guys around you almost feel like a magician! It's very fun. I also find the PLaystation Eye games work better on smaller tv's. I had it hooked up to my living room tv which is a 46 inch. It didn't seem to work as well as it did when I hooked it up to my 27 inch.

The editing program that you can download for free on the PSN store is pretty cool! Very basic but gives you enough to make it totally wqorth getting the camera. The ability to move things to your pc is very nice too.

Does anyone want to befriend me? Maybe wec an chat or something. I'm anxoius to see how the chatting works. Who knows, maybe we can get a 6 person convo going?

Add me: VegasAceVII

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
i got a eye too witheye of judgment actually you can add me i haven't tried any of those games though i have the editing program
VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VegasAceVII

i got a eye too witheye of judgment actually you can add me i haven't tried any of those games though i have the editing programclarkportmanken

I'll add you shortly.

If you should try any of the downloadable games get the Creature one, that one works a bit better. Don't download mesmerize or anything. I like the fish tank one too. It's a nice backround screen-saver and I like to play with the fish, haha!

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
sounds cool maybe ill try one of them out. i do think the camera cool during burnout online though there are few who have it its fun seeing there expressions when taken down or when taking you down
VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VegasAceVII

sounds cool maybe ill try one of them out. i do think the camera cool during burnout online though there are few who have it its fun seeing there expressions when taken down or when taking you downclarkportmanken

I didn't know Burnout: paradise even allowed the camera other then for the drviers liscense, I need that game! :)

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts
I dont know why people havent been talking about "stop motion"??? The most fun I had with the ps3 eye, Look up ps3 stop motion on youtube. Some great and funny vids
VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VegasAceVII

I dont know why people havent been talking about "stop motion"??? The most fun I had with the ps3 eye, Look up ps3 stop motion on youtube. Some great and funny vidsTJSAGE

Actually, that is a very cool feature and I was stolked to see it. However, I'm not good at it. I'll have to play around with it some more! :)