Playstation 4 with psp vista bundle coming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

knockouts72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 knockouts72
Member since 2007 • 324 Posts
http://youtu.be/-21FjbNEChg if link don't work go to YouTube machinima hope I spelled it right but they are saying that there will be ps4 bundled with psp vista for 500.00 USA dollars what are your thoughts on this since they are saying you can use vista to play or control games from ps4 I think it's a good bundle want to hear your thoughts
knockouts72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 knockouts72
Sorry guys for psp name I think it's vita
RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts
In my opinion definitely worth it. Was planning on getting one anyways. What is the price individually?
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Too bad I preorderd ps4 already.

I was interested in a vita too.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts
That's enticing. Too bad I already pre-ordered the Watch Dogs Bundle.
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts
In my opinion definitely worth it. Was planning on getting one anyways. What is the price individually?RimacBugatti
two fiddy for a vita
RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RollinKaos
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

Good deal but I have concerns as to how much gaming on the PS4 you will be able to do with the Vita. Games will have to be designed for it and the press release I saw seemed like it was going to be limited . 

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Geminon

Good deal but I have concerns as to how much gaming on the PS4 you will be able to do with the Vita. Games will have to be designed for it and the press release I saw seemed like it was going to be limited . 

RollinKaos
huh? they will have to put it in the game if you wanna use the vita as a controller.... but remote play is a different story. who would use the vita as a controller if they arent doing remote play anyhow?
Avatar image for GlitchOnMyLevel
GlitchOnMyLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GlitchOnMyLevel
Member since 2013 • 136 Posts

wow good deal, amazing deal!

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Would be great if Sony did this. We shall find out in 2014

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#11 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

I didnt plan on buying a ps4 at launch, but if this deal was true i would jump on it asap. I hope so.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

If that is true I'm going to get it. Been looking into Vita for a long time, getting a new one for $100 is a steal, especially because I was planning on getting a PS4 soon after launch anyway.

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
why would you post this if you don't even know the name of the system? its not a psp, and its not a vista
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

For that kinda deal I may get it and I already have a Vita.

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

That deal would definitly raise my intrest in buying a PS4...

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#16 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

is this real?

knockouts72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 knockouts72
Does it matter if it was spelled wrong I would like to say something but have to watch how I say it but yes it was spelled wrong at first but i put this up because if there is a good deal to buy two things for almost the price of one or if you can save 100 dollars or more then yes this was worth it cause if you don't like to save money that was well earned then that's you but I bust my hide for mine an ill try to save what I can so it was a dumb answer from you you should not have written anything an once again I wrote this cause maybe someone can get booth at one time for a cheaper price
Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#18 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Does it matter if it was spelled wrong I would like to say something but have to watch how I say it but yes it was spelled wrong at first but i put this up because if there is a good deal to buy two things for almost the price of one or if you can save 100 dollars or more then yes this was worth it cause if you don't like to save money that was well earned then that's you but I bust my hide for mine an ill try to save what I can so it was a dumb answer from you you should not have written anything an once again I wrote this cause maybe someone can get booth at one time for a cheaper price knockouts72
We get that.

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Geminon
Does it matter if it was spelled wrong I would like to say something but have to watch how I say it but yes it was spelled wrong at first but i put this up because if there is a good deal to buy two things for almost the price of one or if you can save 100 dollars or more then yes this was worth it cause if you don't like to save money that was well earned then that's you but I bust my hide for mine an ill try to save what I can so it was a dumb answer from you you should not have written anything an once again I wrote this cause maybe someone can get booth at one time for a cheaper price knockouts72
i think everyone agrees that saving 100 dollar is good. but you have no actual proof outside of a random rumor that nobody else has picked up... so basically it is full of shit.
Avatar image for The_Golden_Age-
The_Golden_Age-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Golden_Age-
Member since 2012 • 172 Posts

[QUOTE="knockouts72"]Does it matter if it was spelled wrong I would like to say something but have to watch how I say it but yes it was spelled wrong at first but i put this up because if there is a good deal to buy two things for almost the price of one or if you can save 100 dollars or more then yes this was worth it cause if you don't like to save money that was well earned then that's you but I bust my hide for mine an ill try to save what I can so it was a dumb answer from you you should not have written anything an once again I wrote this cause maybe someone can get booth at one time for a cheaper price Geminon
i think everyone agrees that saving 100 dollar is good. but you have no actual proof outside of a random rumor that nobody else has picked up... so basically it is full of shit.

You're probably correct. It would be nice if it were true though.

knockouts72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 knockouts72
This is last time responding back to anything but I do have proof I left a link to the people who gave information out if machinima gameing is not enuff for you then I don't know what to tell you an I see if I just said let me throw this out then heck I old maybesy the things some people are saying I gave information out from a gaming company an if a gaming company ain't good enuff then sorry but everyone has their own opinion on things so be it now if the deal happens then everyone will say I was right an not get a sorry an if I'm wrong with info then I'm sorry so be it
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Instant buy
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Geminon

[QUOTE="Geminon"][QUOTE="knockouts72"]Does it matter if it was spelled wrong I would like to say something but have to watch how I say it but yes it was spelled wrong at first but i put this up because if there is a good deal to buy two things for almost the price of one or if you can save 100 dollars or more then yes this was worth it cause if you don't like to save money that was well earned then that's you but I bust my hide for mine an ill try to save what I can so it was a dumb answer from you you should not have written anything an once again I wrote this cause maybe someone can get booth at one time for a cheaper price The_Golden_Age-

You're probably correct. It would be nice if it were true though.

i agree, and i hope it IS true, because that would bring in a ton of new vita users and hopefully start generating some interest from developers. it isnt true though... why? because it is TOO GOOD to be true.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Damn that's a pretty good pricing!