Playing MGS3...took an arrow in the knee...any way to fix it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#1 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
Not in the knee actually...took an arrow right in the buttcheek and another one in the chin (pretty funny actually it goes through snake's mouth lol) I got it during the fight with the fear, I didnt removed them because I wanted them to heal naturally to see what happened (im that badass) now the injury healed and since I didnt removed the arrows, they are still there, and there is no injury so I cant remove them! also I have a bullet right in my d*ck and another one in my kidney. cant get them off any way to fix it? restarting the console didnt worked.
viper_69_rt10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 viper_69_rt10
Member since 2004 • 161 Posts

press start> cure>use knife

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11782 Posts

PS3 sucks. Deal with it.SexyCommunist

This is a prime example of a MWK, Moron with keyboard.

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

PS3 sucks. Deal with it.SexyCommunist
df

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

Congrats! You just discovered a glitch!

I thought they would fix it for the PS3-version, but oh well.

I don't remember, but I think that they will stay foor a while, and possibly for the rest of the game.

andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

In the original MGS3 if it healed over before you could extract it with a knife then the only solution as far as I know is to finish the game, the same thing with the bullets.

ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

Not in the knee actually...took an arrow right in the buttcheek and another one in the chin (pretty funny actually it goes through snake's mouth lol) I got it during the fight with the fear, I didnt removed them because I wanted them to heal naturally to see what happened (im that badass) now the injury healed and since I didnt removed the arrows, they are still there, and there is no injury so I cant remove them! also I have a bullet right in my d*ck and another one in my kidney. cant get them off any way to fix it? restarting the console didnt worked.lightleggy
i have actually had the exact same thing happen to me once, fought the fear, took one in the ankle and side of the neck, didn't remove them right away, then couldn't remove them cause they didn't show up as injuries, as funny as it was it got old after awhile but i couldn't do anything about it, u just gotta finish the game like that, its what i had to do..

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#11 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

viper_69_rt10
no bub, didnt you read the thread? I let the wound heal on its own without removing the arrow, so the wound healed completely now I cant remove the arrow because the wound no longer exists. its a glitch, no turning back :/
ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

[QUOTE="viper_69_rt10"]

lightleggy

no bub, didnt you read the thread? I let the wound heal on its own without removing the arrow, so the wound healed completely now I cant remove the arrow because the wound no longer exists. its a glitch, no turning back :/

exactely, thats what happened to me, since it no longer showed up as an injury i couldn't remove it.. ya just gotta finish the game like that.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

And here I thought these Arrow in the Knee jokes died darn, they were never that funny to begin with.