Online update for R&C:TOD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PdIZZLE-PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PdIZZLE-PS3
Member since 2006 • 499 Posts
Alright now before anyone says not all games need online or anything like that just hear me out. If anyone on here has played up your arsenal they will know what i mean. Personally i think insomniac should take some of the great maps from uya and update them for the ps3 along with creating a few new ones. All they have to do is bring the same uya online system and it would be perfect and great fun. This is much easier because they are just updating the older maps and not making them by scratch.

And yes i know TOD is a great game even though theres no online, however, it would be so much better if the release and online patch and i guarantee it would be a hit just like uya.
Sora311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sora311
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
i disagree... what two years for the next one they hinted that they might add it in. personally the game is better left alone but that whole 5% that played it online must be catered to i guess.
PdIZZLE-PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PdIZZLE-PS3

i disagree... what two years for the next one they hinted that they might add it in. personally the game is better left alone but that whole 5% that played it online must be catered to i guess.Sora311

see now thats the thing they are done with the game so the resources are not being taken away from it along with the fact that not ps3 had online standard the numbers are a lot higher for online gaming and if they released it for a small price then they could even make money.

Azulrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Azulrosa
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

[QUOTE="Sora311"]i disagree... what two years for the next one they hinted that they might add it in. personally the game is better left alone but that whole 5% that played it online must be catered to i guess.PdIZZLE-PS3

see now thats the thing they are done with the game so the resources are not being taken away from it along with the fact that not ps3 had online standard the numbers are a lot higher for online gaming and if they released it for a small price then they could even make money.

So, when they finished R&C:ToD they decided to pack up and go on vacation? I doubt they have any resources right now. I bet they are working on another game as we speak. I thought multiplayer for ratchet was a boring idea. It didn't make sense. Ratchet will, and always should be a single player game. It rocks at that. Why add more fluff just for the sake of it. Doesn't make any sense.

jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts

Now the thing is right now if IG isn't on vacation after a long (likely) year of producing TOD, they are beginning concept and pre-production for their next game (which would probably be Resistance 2). Keep in mind these are the guys who have provided us with a new game year after year for the past six years; and these games aren't just minor updates (ala madden) either. Their production schedule has to be tight to be able to keep up a rate like this as it is.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
i think rail racing on-line would be fun.
PdIZZLE-PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PdIZZLE-PS3
[QUOTE="PdIZZLE-PS3"]

[QUOTE="Sora311"]i disagree... what two years for the next one they hinted that they might add it in. personally the game is better left alone but that whole 5% that played it online must be catered to i guess.Azulrosa

So, when they finished R&C:ToD they decided to pack up and go on vacation? I doubt they have any resources right now. I bet they are working on another game as we speak. I thought multiplayer for ratchet was a boring idea. It didn't make sense. Ratchet will, and always should be a single player game. It rocks at that. Why add more fluff just for the sake of it. Doesn't make any sense.

i never said they werent working on any game but one of the resons they didnt do multiplayer was becaus they wanted to put all resources on single player so they did. And obviously you havent played up your arsenal online because that is and has been my number one online game and yes i have hallo 2 and 3 and many many other great online games but uya is just great fun.
argargarg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 argargarg1
Member since 2005 • 2573 Posts
UYA had awesome onine but I think it was before its time when not many used online to the extent they do today. I'd like some R&C multi but mayb not exactly an updated UYA
PdIZZLE-PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PdIZZLE-PS3
yes this is why an online update would be even more popular now in the ps3 age