Online: Resistance or Call of Duty 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hunner2415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hunner2415
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts
Which game has the most people online? I enjoy playing with alot of people, and I was wondering which game has the better online experience. I have Resistance and thinking about getting CoD4, but only if the online is better.
charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts
well man i have both games and right now probably the best experience is cod4. cod4 is amazing especially when u have a clan like myself and have fun with all ur friends. dont get me wrong resistance is incredible and amazing but its close, and i would choose cod4!
gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts

well man i have both games and right now probably the best experience is cod4. cod4 is amazing especially when u have a clan like myself and have fun with all ur friends. dont get me wrong resistance is incredible and amazing but its close, and i would choose cod4!charomid

Thanks, by saying its close you just confirm my choice not to buy COD4... most people on this site would tell me to get it, but I'm not one of those people who get every game that comes out

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
RFOM are full of 14 year old punks and some of the dumbest, most ignorant idiots on earth. I'm selling mine pretty much cause I don't like playing online in that game anymore, and I'm pretty much done with it single player wise. I pretty much think RFOM online is completely out of control, but that's just my opinion.
Tanpreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tanpreet
Member since 2004 • 356 Posts
i think cod4 gives you better sense of achievement as you play online because not only do you complete challenges (e.g. 25 kills with ak-47, 5 gernade kills etc.) but as you level up and complete challenges you start to unlock new and (sometimes) more powerful weapons. In comparison to RFOM, where you only really get medals and ribbons, in cod4 there seems to be a real reason to play other than to just have fun (which is always a reason).
MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts
RFOM are full of 14 year old punks and some of the dumbest, most ignorant idiots on earth. I'm selling mine pretty much cause I don't like playing online in that game anymore, and I'm pretty much done with it single player wise. I pretty much think RFOM online is completely out of control, but that's just my opinion.
Denji
i agree there are some idiots on there,but untill i get paid thats all i have for now....
shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts

call of duty isnt any new big deal, its just the latest call of duty.

that being said, you will probably like call of duty better because the level designs are not eitehr too huge or too small like every resistance map is.

come to think of it, resistance and warhawk are both pretty much ruined because of maps being too big. they are only fun when full.

Avatar image for FollowTheLeader
FollowTheLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 FollowTheLeader
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="charomid"]well man i have both games and right now probably the best experience is cod4. cod4 is amazing especially when u have a clan like myself and have fun with all ur friends. dont get me wrong resistance is incredible and amazing but its close, and i would choose cod4!gamer_marrik

Thanks, by saying its close you just confirm my choice not to buy COD4... most people on this site would tell me to get it, but I'm not one of those people who get every game that comes out

than youre just like me. I hated resistance online, thought it had very average graphics and gameplay. COD4 fortunatley delivers and is the opposite of resistance, i say at least rent it....ull like it.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="Denji"]RFOM are full of 14 year old punks and some of the dumbest, most ignorant idiots on earth. I'm selling mine pretty much cause I don't like playing online in that game anymore, and I'm pretty much done with it single player wise. I pretty much think RFOM online is completely out of control, but that's just my opinion.
MFbronz
i agree there are some idiots on there,but untill i get paid thats all i have for now....

I hear ya. I have GRAW2 though, but I've just been sticking to Oblivion for awhile. I myself can't get COD4 till next Friday anyways. I used to play RFOM online for quite a bit, but it just got annoying to the point where I didn't want to play it anymore. It was pretty much EVERY single english speaking room I went to. Only the very, very odd time I'd come across normal people. The more I played, that margin just grew smaller. Actually I'm trading in RFOM with Soul Calibur 3 and FF12 for credit towards COD4.

navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

COD4 no doubt, it has alot of ppl playing right now. RFOM was a great game, last year. I mean cod4 is new fresh...I have it, and its awsome.

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
CoD4 gets my vote.