ok what is so great about Devil May Cry 4???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nkfootball07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nkfootball07
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts
im new to the series and want to know waht is good about the game and why i should maybe try it
djHaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 djHaQ
Member since 2005 • 1872 Posts
It's just awesome. If you get frustrated easily, don't play the games.
_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts

The free-style combat is its main draw. You will gain control of two characters that have their own moves and style of play. Nero is more user friendly to newcomers and offers a lot of great moves with an optional Instant Rev mechanic to make the most out of his abilities.

Dante is a bit tougher to get used to, but what you have access to is an overwhelming amount of moves and fighting styles that you can change at the touch of a button. This game encourages you to mix and match your moves and since most can be cancelled, you're able to be creative and come up with some insane and stylish combos.

Simply put, if you're a fan of action, hack and slash games, then you need to give this game a try. The game's focus is all about combat and the mechanics are really deep, but only if you pursue further interest in it. If you're unsure about it, then give it a rent. It's not without its flaws, but I think it is a fantastic game that is definitely worth owning.

LuckyLy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LuckyLy
Member since 2008 • 1987 Posts
It's a great game, but if you're new to the series then it might be a bit hard for you. I for one won't be getting it because of the mandatory installations. I'm against any games (with a few exceptions) that requires a mandatory installations of more than 2GB. Unfortunately DMC 4 isn't part of my exceptions.
Avatar image for FrozenDragon123
FrozenDragon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 FrozenDragon123
Member since 2005 • 831 Posts
awesome fighting system with both close and long range attacks. Really nice presentation. Good atmosphere. Some platforming elements. Challengeing but not overly hard. some puzzles to brake up action. great action adventure game. Great boss fights. If you like games like god of war or ninja gaiden then you will probably like this series. This series has a little of everything.
JudgementEden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 JudgementEden
Member since 2004 • 2832 Posts
Isnt that picky? You should definitely get over your 2GB limit, that sounds dumb. Unless you have a 20GB HDD there is no reason to be that picky, you might as well say you dont want it period. Because if you did, you would get it.
LuckyLy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 LuckyLy
Member since 2008 • 1987 Posts
I have a 40GB PS3, but I don't have the urge to upgrade to a bigger harddrive anytime soon. I do want DMC 4 but not that much considering I have and beaten DMC1 and 3, and DMC 4 doesn't really offer anything new to the table.
playstation228

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 playstation228
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
stop second guessing this gam its mad fun with mad action