Ok... So Issac Frost From Fight Night Champion Is Mike Tyson From Punch Out...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Swavo69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Swavo69420
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

I breezed through champion mode until the final match...

1st 2 rounds you have to stay away, easier said then done without going down at least once...

Next 3 Rounds you have to land 75 body punches but doing that leaves your head wide open...

After that who knows...???

Closest I got was landing all 75 punches with 30 seconds left in the 5th round by that time he had already cut me / knocked me down 3 times and then came the 4th knock down which is impossible to get up from getting up from a 3rd Knock down is hard enough...

After trying for an hour I found a quick one two, left and right hooks to the body and then blocking then repeatingworked alittle bit but then He throws one punch that only graises me and I'm down again...

I even like a little girl moved all the way down to amateur which I never do because I just wanted to finally win...

Still No Dice...

Dude's a freakin animal...

I'm curious how far others have gotten against him and what happens after the body punches...???

I only imagine it only getting tougher and tougher and probably going all 12 rounds...

Let me guess he breaks his hand again...???

Jacen22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jacen22
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts

I breezed through champion mode until the final match...

1st 2 rounds you have to stay away, easier said then done without going down at least once...

Next 3 Rounds you have to land 75 body punches but doing that leaves your head wide open...

After that who knows...???

Closest I got was landing all 75 punches with 30 seconds left in the 5th round by that time he had already cut me / knocked me down 3 times and then came the 4th knock down which is impossible to get up from getting up from a 3rd Knock down is hard enough...

After trying for an hour I found a quick one two, left and right hooks to the body and then blocking then repeatingworked alittle bit but then He throws one punch that only graises me and I'm down again...

I even like a little girl moved all the way down to amateur which I never do because I just wanted to finally win...

Still No Dice...

Dude's a freakin animal...

I'm curious how far others have gotten against him and what happens after the body punches...???

I only imagine it only getting tougher and tougher and probably going all 12 rounds...

Let me guess he breaks his hand again...???

Swavo69420
it was actually really easy, you get 3 rounds to land 75 body blows so you just pace your self stick and move and always keep block up when weaving away. after that you get a vicious cut and have to survive for another 2 roundsand you can only allow a maximum 8 punches to the cut per round for two rounds, this part takes a little skill if you put it on hard difficulty. Then after that your manager tells you that frost is tired and weakened so go after him. From there you have 4 rounds to either knock him out or win decision. i knocked him out in the first round they told me to go after him. overall the story mode was way too short and the difficulty rating for the story mode seemed a little easy cuz i did put it up one from pro thinkin it would be harder, i guess ill just up it all the way and try again, i only failed once then i had to fight the guy that was weak against body blows.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

Set up the Punches?

Dont Body Spam?

LOL FIght Sounds Like every Rocky fight, Land a million body shots hahaha.

rob_devitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 rob_devitt
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
Really easy. Yeah right. Unless you post a YouTube of you doing all this then you are talking rubbish. It's pure luck and patience. It's stupidly hard. What a tosspot you are
Swavo69420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Swavo69420
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts
LOL After I posted this the very next time I tried, I beat him easily... It's alot of keep away / trying not to let him cut off the ring then during the body punches just do quick 1 to 2 hook or uppercut combos then play keep away / repeat that process over and over til you reach the 75... He only knocked me down once the whole fight and that was during the body punches which is a given you'll be down at least once...
hooleeahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hooleeahn
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I tried like ten times with no luck, man i almost throw my controller away, this was really annoying.... i dont want to play it anymore...

yannick256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yannick256
Member since 2010 • 292 Posts

after the patch is nearly impossible to beat him....