OK assassins creed 2 is crossing the line...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

User Lists: 0

#1 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

they are putting so many stuff on the game that they are already starting to blow it!

so many things to do, they said its focused in factions, you can buy buildings and streets, you can earn money and spend it on lots of stuff, etc...

it looks as if they were completly forgetting about the "ASSASSINS" in the title and just changing it to "rich man creed" or something like that.

I also hated when I watched that dev diary where the devs said that the game history mode will start in 1470 and will end in 1500.

I hate when they do that, when they actually show you 30 years of the life of your char, its just gets you out of the char too much because he goes changing and then you get used to a certain form of the char then he changes and you have to adapt again...

maybe they are polishing the game too much?

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

Have you played the game? No. Wait and play the game before you judge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
omg identity crisis quick give it a 7.5!!!! TOO MUCH TO DO!
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lightleggy

Ultrabeatdown55
from what i've seen Im losing the interest I had on playing the game, like I said, they are getting way out of the game's main focus and are too much stuff to do, they want to create a XVI century GTA...
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

lightleggy
from what i've seen Im losing the interest I had on playing the game, like I said, they are getting way out of the game's main focus and are too much stuff to do, they want to create a XVI century GTA...

They probably have it set up so you can do all of these things after you finish the main story line.
EzraMajor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EzraMajor
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

Any added variety to the gameplay would be welcome in my opinion.. The first one had little to no variety, there were four side missions you did repeatedly in each area and then you just went after the dude you needed to kill.. and when you finished that you got to do it all over again. AC2 needs something other than the washed up do this task a hundred times and then kill this guy style gameplay..

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#7 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

omg identity crisis quick give it a 7.5!!!! TOO MUCH TO DO!yarou1000
Lol, this made me watch the review again.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

Ultrabeatdown55

They probably have it set up so you can do all of these things after you finish the main story line.

oh yeah...that would be brilliant, sadly, not even you believe in those words...
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

Assassin's Creed 1: "Bawww, bawww! This is too repetetive! Where's the variety?!"

Assassin's Creed 2: "Bawww, bawww! This has too much variety! Where's the repetetiveness?!"

I see where this is going, and I love it.

TaxAndDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TaxAndDeath
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

Assassin's Creed 1: "Bawww, bawww! This is too repetetive! Where's the variety?!"

Assassin's Creed 2: "Bawww, bawww! This has too much variety! Where's the repetetiveness?!"

hazelnutman

Just what I was thinking

Prince-Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Prince-Noctis
Member since 2009 • 1271 Posts

Don't buy it then, that simple.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts

hazelnutman
That pretty much nails it.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lightleggy
[QUOTE="gera34"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]

they are putting so many stuff on the game that they are already starting to blow it!

so many things to do, they said its focused in factions, you can buy buildings and streets, you can earn money and spend it on lots of stuff, etc...

it looks as if they were completly forgetting about the "ASSASSINS" in the title and just changing it to "rich man creed" or something like that.

I also hated when I watched that dev diary where the devs said that the game history mode will start in 1470 and will end in 1500.

I hate when they do that, when they actually show you 30 years of the life of your char, its just gets you out of the char too much because he goes changing and then you get used to a certain form of the char then he changes and you have to adapt again...

i kill you if you start with that s*** of o i was wrong, i love the game and bla bla bla!!, if not, just dunt buy it its just a GAME, GAMEEEEEEEE!!!!! not a "what lightleggy whant in a game 2, the vengance of the gamespot." or something like that

ehhh....can you pls explain yourself better?
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Hmmm Lots of variety and things to do......Finding a bunch of flags, which do you thing is better?
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

hazelnutman

I was going to reply with something to that effect, but you did it before me and even better than I would have, so I'll just quote you.

sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts
Can someone direct me to a preview that says anything about "buying buildings and streets" as TC said? Buildings or safe houses I'd understand, but streets? That's a tad ridiculous.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

hazelnutman

I'm looking forward to this game. And who doesn't like a bit of variety? :P

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

hazelnutman
lol pretty much exactly what I was thinking, but you but it a lot better than I could have :P
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

how come everywhere i see a post by lightleggy hes complaining about something? just a question..

Sloan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Sloan360
Member since 2009 • 1449 Posts

After i saw i was goning to have to buy stores, manage cities and money i instantly lost intrest. Such a great game reduced to cheap gimmicks. Why should i have to buy shops and manage money to get the secret stuff. You can just go shove it AC2.

catfishmoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 catfishmoon23
Member since 2005 • 5197 Posts

"Rich Man's Creed" lol. Am I the only who thought that was funny?

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lightleggy

After i saw i was goning to have to buy stores, manage cities and money i instantly lost intrest. Such a great game reduced to cheap gimmicks. Why should i have to buy shops and manage money to get the secret stuff. You can just go shove it AC2.

Sloan360
yeah I mean...theres so many stuff you can do, the instruction booklet will be compared in pages with harry potter and the DH
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lightleggy

catfishmoon23
sadly, I think you are, but remember, we are in gamespot forums, only 1 out of 50 users has their sarcasm and jokes detector on
joseangelhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 joseangelhe
Member since 2005 • 151 Posts
Funny how people complained about there not being a lot of diversity in the first one and now people are starting to complain that this one will have TOO MUCH diversity. Ironic
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

[QUOTE="catfishmoon23"]

lightleggy

sadly, I think you are, but remember, we are in gamespot forums, only 1 out of 50 users has their sarcasm and jokes detector on

i thought jokes were funny....

M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#27 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

I think it looks awesome. If you don't like it when you actually play it, then you can make this thread

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
You think it has Tools of Destruction syndrome? Let's wait for it to release.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

Are you one of the many that complained about the first title being repetitive? Now that there are more options... still not satisfied?
Avatar image for greensthooligan
greensthooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30 greensthooligan
Member since 2008 • 426 Posts

hazelnutman

ah brilliance.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#31 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

I think i will actually wait till, you know, the game is out before deciding. i liked the first but there just wasn't enough variety, i have faith though :wink:

johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts
well.... gotta complain about somethin...
nicolasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#33 nicolasia
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

There's nothing to do... buy it or not, you always have the choice

mck92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mck92
Member since 2008 • 458 Posts

I think buying property and making money is awesome, i'm all for being a successful business man and an assassin at the same time.

Rikuide_Furame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#35 Rikuide_Furame
Member since 2008 • 994 Posts

I don't really mind a few additions provided they're there to add to the overall experience rather than mask any flaws. So long as they've dealt with the main issues from the original I'll be happy.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="catfishmoon23"]

Eazy1891

i thought jokes were funny....

yeah but YOU cant tell which one is because you lefted your jokes detector at home
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lightleggy
[QUOTE="shaunchgo"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]

Are you one of the many that complained about the first title being repetitive? Now that there are more options... still not satisfied?

I actually enjoyed first one a lot
maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

I would prefer more varied and interesting missions. I could really care less about all this other fluff which will probably end up being some shallow distraction thrown in like buying property in Vice City.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

hazelnutman
lol yeah