Oh PS3 I was a Fool To Let U Go!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VSOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 VSOP
Member since 2003 • 217 Posts

3rd 360 just died on me, coming back to the darkside for GOOOOD. Very interested in Killzone 2 but how is multiplayer (as far as balance, fun, longevity). Also I know I will miss XBL but its not worth it if I cannot enjoy it without fearing my systems downfall, so has the PSN improved as far as friend networking, chatting, etc. Any other games would be helpfull as far as ones I should pick up (been away for almost a year now) when I get another PS3 tommorrow.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

I don't know if I want to talk to you just yet...

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

"You think you can just up and leave and expect me to take you back after doing that to me? We don't have a relationship anymore! You couldn't even look at me. All I wanted was for you to just look at me!!" -PS3

VSOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VSOP

yeah i dont blame you, i jump ship and now i come crawling back for forgiveness........ive seen the errors in my ways........just wanna make a wise first purchase in games despite the hype or game reviews, looking for people who have actually played the games to recommend them as well.

Avatar image for carving_a_giant
carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 carving_a_giant
Member since 2007 • 1516 Posts

3rd 360 just died on me, coming back to the darkside for GOOOOD. Very interested in Killzone 2 but how is multiplayer (as far as balance, fun, longevity). Also I know I will miss XBL but its not worth it if I cannot enjoy it without fearing my systems downfall, so has the PSN improved as far as friend networking, chatting, etc. Any other games would be helpfull as far as ones I should pick up (been away for almost a year now) when I get another PS3 tommorrow.

VSOP

Get Noby Noby Boy. If you don't have Noby Noby Boy, you're nothing

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I'm fighting back the lulz... Anyways, I'm inexperienced with the PSN myself, but I can definitely recommend some great games. Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, and inFamous,
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

"You think you can just up and leave and expect me to take you back after doing that to me? We don't have a relationship anymore! You couldn't even look at me. All I wanted was for you to just look at me!!" -PS3

Denji

Lol thats messed up :lol:

ZacheryWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZacheryWolf
Member since 2009 • 151 Posts

VSOP
Hmm, i own a PS3 and have touched lightly on the XBL features, and i don't find a difference. But that's just me ask someone else Has for games get LBP first. The game can last 100's of hours. It is super fun, super high score on meta and a blast with friends. Hey scianix, did you change avatar and sig because you want uncharted 2 more than Bayonetta, duh duh dahhhhhhh.
Dark-Star13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Dark-Star13
Member since 2009 • 2849 Posts

YOU ARE IMMUNE TO THE MIRCOCRAP MIND CONTROL DEVICE!!!!!! It's nice to have ya back. OH! And a good game to get is definatly inFamous.

carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 carving_a_giant

I'm fighting back the lulz... Anyways, I'm inexperienced with the PSN myself, but I can definitely recommend some great games. Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, and inFamous, raven_squad

No, those games suck. Noby Noby Boy is KING!!!!

AtticusFinch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AtticusFinch88
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

I can't say much about PSN since my ps3 isn't online yet. what's your taste in games? I'd be happy to recommend some to you

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]I'm fighting back the lulz... Anyways, I'm inexperienced with the PSN myself, but I can definitely recommend some great games. Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, and inFamous, carving_a_giant

Well you gonna get it from someone.:P

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts

I finally understand the words of "I Will Survive" now.

ps3thabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ps3thabest
Member since 2007 • 524 Posts

My 360 works great. I still have my PS3 also.

carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 carving_a_giant

[QUOTE="carving_a_giant"]

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]I'm fighting back the lulz... Anyways, I'm inexperienced with the PSN myself, but I can definitely recommend some great games. Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, and inFamous, Vyse_Legends

B-b-b-b-b-but Noby Noby Boy?

NOBYYYYYYYY

VSOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VSOP

ok so Infamous, Noby Noby????!!!??? (wtf), and MGS4, may have to do some research on Noby, is there a demo of it? Also Im going to take a chance on KZ2 im sure it cant be a let down, I mean just look at it :shock: !!! also thanks to all the input so far. not to start a system war but if you own a 360 beware of your death date when it comes to buying games (9 games I have to trade in, 4 havent even scratched the surfice on).

carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 carving_a_giant

ok so Infamous, Noby Noby????!!!??? (wtf), and MGS4, may have to do some research on Noby, is there a demo of it? Also Im going to take a chance on KZ2 im sure it cant be a let down, I mean just look at it :shock: !!! also thanks to all the input so far. not to start a system war but if you own a 360 beware of your death date when it comes to buying games (9 games I have to trade in, 4 havent even scratched the surfice on).

VSOP

NOBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

[QUOTE="carving_a_giant"]

carving_a_giant

B-b-b-b-b-but Noby Noby Boy?

NOBYYYYYYYY

Why are people always yelling **** at me!?:x

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 raven_squad

VSOP
:lol: Noby Noby boy is just a simple little PSN game. Its kind of cute, but not something you should really bother with right from the get go. Save that for when you've got no money and need somthing to ease the boredom. :P Oh, and KZ2 is a good time. I just had no input on the MP. It's definitely a great FPS. Controls take some getting used to though.
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#21 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
Killzone 2 is fantastic. I would recommend it. Who knows though, Modern Warfare 2 might be better than it.
VSOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VSOP

Lmao AT Noby Noby....those guys with chef hats on look like they have a pair of B**ls on their chin while riding a carrot on one pic....will subsitute LBP for that but thanks anyway ;)

carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 carving_a_giant

Lmao AT Noby Noby....those guys with chef hats on look like they have a pair of B**ls on their chin while riding a carrot on one pic....will subsitute LBP for that but thanks anyway ;)

VSOP

hehe, yeh sorry dude, just joking around. But yeh, all the games that people have mentioned so far are definately worth getting.

Bow to Noby Noby faithfully, bow to him spendidly...

AtticusFinch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AtticusFinch88

Definitely get Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. It's a beautiful game.

you can't go wrong with most ps3 exclusives IMO, just stay away from HAZE...

carving_a_giant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 carving_a_giant

you can't go wrong with most ps3 exclusives IMO, just stay away from Noby Noby Boy...

AtticusFinch88

You got somethin against Noby? R you trying to start a fight?

AtticusFinch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AtticusFinch88

[QUOTE="AtticusFinch88"]

you can't go wrong with most ps3 exclusives IMO, just stay away from Noby Noby Boy...

carving_a_giant

:o lol!

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 raven_squad

[QUOTE="AtticusFinch88"]

carving_a_giant

Noby Noby Boy obviously sparks paranoia and delusion in its players. Avoid it at all costs. :P
donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts

yes you were........

Avatar image for hunterseeker200
hunterseeker200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hunterseeker200
Member since 2004 • 2644 Posts

Just make sure you show all the love you could for your PS3 when you lay your hands on her and dont make the same mistake twice ^^.

sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

I finally understand the words of "I Will Survive" now.

hazelnutman

I like this version better --->link

kgb1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 kgb1234
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

VSOP

Here's a quick bonus, PSN is FREE

Senrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Senrir
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts

Go get Valkyria Chronicles if you like strategy games - its like the most underrated game on the market ...

Other good games would be - Infamous (man this game rocks!), MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance 2, KZ2, LittleBigPlanet

PSN games - flower, Pixel Junk games, Noby Noby :P

VSOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 VSOP

Go get Valkyria Chronicles if you like strategy games - its like the most underrated game on the market ...

Other good games would be - Infamous (man this game rocks!), MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance 2, KZ2, LittleBigPlanet

Senrir

Guys I cant thank you enough for all the input and forgiveness you are all willing to give :D Going now after this post to pick up an 80gb PS3, LBP, Infamous, KZ2, and MGS4 (god im not going to have a life for a while now!). See u all on PSN!!!!

kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

Don't you ever, EVER, do that again. :evil:

Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

i agree should have kept your ps3, but don't make the same mistake twice more consoles = more epic gaming. good to have you back, or to soon have you back to the ps3. also if you haven't gotten uncharted get uncharted in my opinion hte second best ps3 game after little big planet

chubbs4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chubbs4u
Member since 2004 • 71 Posts
The games you are buying are all games Im currently playing. Not the biggest fan of LBP and Infamous (I like it but people are loving it) but I do see why others adore them. If you have any interest in some sport games Fifa is the best soccer game Ive played in a while. Also UFC is one of the better games Im into now. Id say get past the games you bought and then ask again. I just recently pasted Unchartered and id say its a great game but could be passed on a rental...
thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#37 thekey
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

VSOP
Good choice, thats why I stuck to my PS3. But anyways these are games I think you should check out. infamous (excellent game), Killzone 2, (If you like base ball) MLB 09 the show, Uncharted drakes fortune, (Excellent game! Be on the look out for Uncharted 2) Little big planet is good, ratchet and clank is also good, MGS4 is great, Tekken DR is good, PSN just rereleased Final Fantasy 7. Grand tourismo 5 prolouge is good. PS3 has a whole lot more to offer, Enjoy your PS3. I know I do. ps once you get used to PSN you won't miss XBL that much.
CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts
[QUOTE="VSOP"]

[QUOTE="Senrir"]

Guys I cant thank you enough for all the input and forgiveness you are all willing to give :D Going now after this post to pick up an 80gb PS3, LBP, Infamous, KZ2, and MGS4 (god im not going to have a life for a while now!). See u all on PSN!!!!

WAIT before you get MGS4 it is going on sale for 30 june 16th D=. And you might not like it due to the reliance on the past games
Avatar image for deactivated-5a22550b94008
deactivated-5a22550b94008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5a22550b94008
Member since 2009 • 426 Posts
tsk tsk... tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk Anyways, people have been making lots of good suggestions. LBP, inFamous, Resistance 2, MGS4... these next ones aren't console exclusive, but if you didn't get them before you definitely should now... Street Fighter IV, Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5
Jon-The-God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jon-The-God
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts

Get Noby Noby Boy. If you don't have Noby Noby Boy, you're nothing

carving_a_giant
I don't get that game... but then I've only tried it for 20 mins or so.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#41 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

I don't know if I want to talk to you just yet...

Scianix-Black

It's okay Scianix, he could become a powerful ally...

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts
Get Metal Gear Solid 4 ASAP ! you wont regret it i think its like 30 $ now
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
MGS4, Uncharted, and inFAMOUS are must buys
jay_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 jay_rock_
Member since 2003 • 1720 Posts

Well if you leave again snake is coming after you :P....

General_Lee45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 General_Lee45
Member since 2004 • 556 Posts

Denji
LOL Good one I like that it's pretty funny!
hardcore_nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#46 hardcore_nate
Member since 2007 • 389 Posts

dude, my eyes are STILL bloodshot from kz2 multiplayer!! It rocks! :D

Welcome back btw :)