Offline Multiplayer games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Speedeamon-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Speedeamon-14
Member since 2004 • 490 Posts
What are some of the best offline splitscreen games fpr the PS3? Im looking to pick up one or two.
rick_23-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rick_23-
Member since 2008 • 163 Posts
cod4 has that
Avatar image for chrisbrookscool
chrisbrookscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 chrisbrookscool
Member since 2005 • 43 Posts

What are some of the best offline splitscreen games fpr the PS3? Im looking to pick up one or two.Speedeamon-14

co-op?

razzkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 razzkazz
Member since 2004 • 730 Posts

Army of Two has a really fun co-op splitscreen campaign. The online is horrible, but the campaign is a great time with a friend. Also, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 have really fun co-op campaigns and a couple extra splitscreen modes. Call of Duty 4 and Resistance: Fall Of Man offer splitscreen, but it's only for the deathmatch mode and honestly, they suck with only 1-4 players because the maps are way too big, so I would not recommend those. It's a shame more games don't offer splitscreen co-op on and offline.

ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

Army of Two has a really fun co-op splitscreen campaign. The online is horrible, but the campaign is a great time with a friend. Also, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 have really fun co-op campaigns and a couple extra splitscreen modes. Call of Duty 4 and Resistance: Fall Of Man offer splitscreen, but it's only for the deathmatch mode and honestly, they suck with only 1-4 players because the maps are way too big, so I would not recommend those. It's a shame more games don't offer splitscreen co-op on and offline.

razzkazz

Resistance also has split-screen co-op campaign.

razzkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 razzkazz
Member since 2004 • 730 Posts
oh yeah LOL--I even played through the Resistance splitscreen campaign--that was a blast. I def recommend that as well!!!
einschenk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 einschenk
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I'm looking for a 3-4 player offline PS3 game that is not split screen. something along the lines of Champions of Norrath or Balder's Gate pr golden ax - like games. Does this exist or are all of these games online these days?

If no, are there any 3-4 person offline games other than the sports games?

GootHimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GootHimp
Member since 2008 • 581 Posts
SC4?