Oblivion HELP PLZ

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Ravenlore_basic
Ravenlore_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Ravenlore_basic
Member since 2003 • 4319 Posts

I have placed my Mythic Dawn book 3 in a chest and later it and other items were gone... I KNOW know that items do not stay saved in the chest no matter where. But if you leave them on the ground they will still be there. F Sucks... so now I can not complete the quest chain until I get that book

IS there any way to get that book??

White_Crayon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 White_Crayon
Member since 2004 • 40 Posts
Did you put it in your chest in your house or in a fort or cave? Because in your house it should stay. In a fort or cave it will disappear and never return.
PetJel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 PetJel
Member since 2009 • 3725 Posts
I googled on it a bit quick and people say you can just continue the quest without the book, you only have to give the woman the book to get a hint on where to go next. read up a walkthrough to see where you have to go and continue the quest from there.
joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

Oh, looks like you've got the answer you were looking for.

Avatar image for Ravenlore_basic
Ravenlore_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Ravenlore_basic
Member since 2003 • 4319 Posts

Thanks I will try again to give her the book. the last time I asked her she said that she needed the 3rd and 4th books. I have the 4th book but lost the 3book put in in a chest at cloud ruler temple. I thought it would be safe there but ... I guess not

smelter250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 smelter250
Member since 2009 • 53 Posts

Well, if you leave stuff in barrels/chest in places where the public can reach them then dont expect it to be there, it might have disappeared if you left it too long, but a cloud ruler temple warrior might have tooken it out of the chest,the Bethada Softwareand 2k Gamesmade a more advanced A.I. in their game simulating their own mind, that means they will pick up items off the ground and out of barrels/chests that they can reach. My advice is to save in a new save slot and go on a killing spree on Cloud Ruler Temple, (where you said you last put the book) And see if any of them have your book.

hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

You don't have to have the books, to know where the location of the Dagon Shine is....

To find out where it is....

[spoiler] Go to Green Emperor Way in the Imperial City and look at this video to figure out what you should be looking at. Make sure that it's noon when you look at it. [/spoiler]